Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66's are fairly rare saws. I'd probably look for a 61 or 266 cover if you're just building a runner.

so please tell me i might have something. he said in the auction on e-bay that the Piston and cylinder looks good. but it is missing the muffler,fuel cap,clutch cover and top cover. he said the rest looks good exsept the case on the clutch side it has been JB welded.

Functionally they are just an open-port 50mm 61. The 266 is closed port, and will trounce the 66. There were not that many 66's sold in the USA. If it is not complete and nice, it is not worth a whole lot. I think every part on them was used on some other model, and there are scads of 61's and 266's for spares. Just saying that the correct 66 top cover may not be an easy thing to find. Some 61 and all 266 top covers will interchange and be functionally equivalent.

Looked like Arrowhead scored a nice 044 tank today....will putz around for a 2094/2095. Highly doubt I can locate one though.

No worries. One will pop up eventually. This is a gift for a cutter who has spent the last 43 years falling timber
and is a real prince of a guy. He's probably survived more near misses and injuries than most of us put together.
I'm putting together a hotrod that he can grab off the shelf a few times a year and slab off some rounds with
just to remind himself of the glory days in big timber. He's retiring in May.

I got the 076 muffler and other odds and ends you mentioned.

The 66 had a 'plain' cover with no chain brake, right? If so I think I've got one.

Jimbo

Ok let me know Jimbo i would like to get it going again.

Functionally they are just an open-port 50mm 61. The 266 is closed port, and will trounce the 66. There were not that many 66's sold in the USA. If it is not complete and nice, it is not worth a whole lot. I think every part on them was used on some other model, and there are scads of 61's and 266's for spares. Just saying that the correct 66 top cover may not be an easy thing to find. Some 61 and all 266 top covers will interchange and be functionally equivalent.

oh thats good news Saw Dr. KTM640 has got some parts for a 266 and he sent me some pictures of the parts i need. the 2 things i'm looking for right now is a fuel cap and a muffler for it.

No worries. One will pop up eventually. This is a gift for a cutter who has spent the last 43 years falling timber
and is a real prince of a guy. He's probably survived more near misses and injuries than most of us put together.
I'm putting together a hotrod that he can grab off the shelf a few times a year and slab off some rounds with
just to remind himself of the glory days in big timber. He's retiring in May.

I got the 076 muffler and other odds and ends you mentioned.

JJ, just sent ya pics of the RH. . . Also, my brother has a 2094, I can see if he wants to sell it.

Poulan Pro 455 or p45 Piston

anyone want to part with a poulan 455 or p45 pioneer piston. I want to build one from a 405. I can get NOS cylinders cheap but no pistons.

parts / green stuff

Duane

hey guys,
I bought a new 45mm slug thinking my old jug would be good and after reassembly I checked compression and I still only have 110psi. I need a good 45mm 029 jug or a 46mm slug and jug. PM me with what you got and what you want for it. also needing a clutch/sprocket cover for the same saw.

thanks,
Nathan

PS: not much to trade besides cash... oh, and a 029 coil...

PM sent

Aren't you TreeWacker? AS sponsor, WTF? :confused:

Where's Gary?

uuuuuhhhhhh.....

yes i am and i paied my money to become a sponser of the site. i'm not trying to confuse everyone i am Tree Wacker and Dh1984 this last time i got banned i went and talked to darins wife and paied to become a sponser

OH, I see...it's like mis-demeanor's and fines in the court-of-law :check:... it's OK to be bad, as long as you PAY... :msp_rolleyes:

I was unaware that AS was involved in the biz of rehabilitating :D

cool :clap: learn something new every day!!

DH--- Welcome back... remember... :Eye::Eye: we'z watchin'ya...

Hey guys-

2.- Jonsered 2094/2095 carcass or runner.. This is going to be a custom large-bore hotsaw

JJ- with that being said, what are your plans for the top end? I have a line on a NOS 2095 top end :)

I am looking for a clutch cover for a Stihl MS025. If you have one for sale please PM me.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob! Sorry I FAILED to get back to you yesterday afternoon...things have been super hectic... Cooling systems leaking, bad fuel = clogged fuel systems, sick 4mo old, and dying Grandparents ... YIKES!!

I didn't forget about ya!!

Swap 2100 for 655

I just listed my 2100 thin ring JUNGLE on feebay, trying to sell it for way too much, to buy a few pp525 or a 655, but really would like to trade it for a 655 maybe a later model 62+ on here.

open to offers unless someone bids on it.

Duane

...open to offers unless someone bids on it.

always trying to instill a sense of urgency, huh? NOW! NOW! :bang:

I've been burned ALOT on ebay lately.... won stuff, I pay, they never ship it and THEN i get a 'secret' paypal refund :mad: gets irritating.. :rant: sorry for spoutin' off, just had to say it...

J

burnt

always trying to instill a sense of urgency, huh? NOW! NOW! :bang:

I've been burned ALOT on ebay lately.... won stuff, I pay, they never ship it and THEN i get a 'secret' paypal refund :mad: gets irritating.. :rant: sorry for spoutin' off, just had to say it...

J

Funny same story hear!!! ever get an item then refunded with NO message, three times this winter. I hate to use feebay but people PAY way too for certain items.

Duane

uuuuuhhhhhh.....

OH, I see...it's like mis-demeanor's and fines in the court-of-law :check:... it's OK to be bad, as long as you PAY... :msp_rolleyes:

I was unaware that AS was involved in the biz of rehabilitating :D

cool :clap: learn something new every day!!

DH--- Welcome back... remember... :Eye::Eye: we'z watchin'ya...

yes thats why i'm trying to show everyone i have changed and trying to live up to everything i said i would do.

Funny same story hear!!! ever get an item then refunded with NO message, three times this winter. I hate to use feebay but people PAY way too for certain items.

Duane

same here i had that done to me on 2 saws i bought. i took and paied like i was suppost to do and the next morring i go on to paypal and the money is back in my account.well i contact the sellers and they refunded my money and gave me a excuse that they sold it local.beat it all one of the saws was a nice near mint 272 XP husqvarna with a 26 inch bar and chain on it.

Latest posts

Back