Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read a post that got me to thinking what the heck, its worth a try.
I have an 044 that had the tank/handle replaced with a 440 flippy cap tank. Its in good shape, only minor scratches from normal use. I would like to trade it for an 044 screw in cap tank in similar condition.

Take a number.......I've asked for the same trade with no luck yet.:help:

I've got an 019t that I'm looking to trade. runs fine looks decent I just don't have a use for it. Open to all offers

Pioneer P38 PARTS

Looking for starter cover guts for Pioneer P38 and piston ring plus coil if anyone has these laying around they don't need or want. Thanks.

taking offers on a homie 2100 powerhead only, complete that is locked up, but it appeares to be from the elements, piston looked decent, pics tonight.

I am looking for a couple brass inserts that go in an 044 cylinder cover. If someone has a trashed 044-046-064-066 cylinder cover I could use the inserts for the bolts.

I also need a clutch cover for an 034-044 style saw (metal, not plastic).

Last but not least, Stihl IPL calls it a "segment", which is the air shroud inside the starter cover for an 064.

I have a new Carlton 20" Husky mount 3/8" bar, a decent P/C for a Husky 365, a filter base for an 064, a coil for a Husky 365/372, LOTS of new crank bearings for a 365/372 series saw, a used 372 muffler, and so much other stuff I cant begin to type...

I've got your 034 036 clutch cover... got a question for you as well. I have an 044 crank case but the rod bearing is shredded (as I understand this makes the crank worthless as you can not break it apart.) I just bought a damaged 046 off of ebay for 76 dollars that a tree fell on and the cylinder, piston, rings, crank, rear handle and covers are all good. I was hoping that I could crack the 044 case and use it for the 046 but they have different part numbers, as do the crankcase seals. Are the cases not interchageable? If not, you can pilfer parts of my crankcase if you need any.

I have gotta a couple things.

J-Red 2159
Poulan Pro 220
ryobi trimmer w/roto tiller attachment (never used) the attachment that is.

I am looking for a nice trimmer (weed whacker). My house has a great deal of trimming and the old ryobi, just ain't gettin it.

I've got your 034 036 clutch cover... got a question for you as well. I have an 044 crank case but the rod bearing is shredded (as I understand this makes the crank worthless as you can not break it apart.) I just bought a damaged 046 off of ebay for 76 dollars that a tree fell on and the cylinder, piston, rings, crank, rear handle and covers are all good. I was hoping that I could crack the 044 case and use it for the 046 but they have different part numbers, as do the crankcase seals. Are the cases not interchageable? If not, you can pilfer parts of my crankcase if you need any.

Im not sure but I think that could work. I have an 046 chain brake handle and it is too wide for the 044, but I bet you could make it happen. PM me and I might buy the whole 046 setup and or 044 if you want.

looking for a stihl one piece orange case to fit a ms 260 16" and a brake handle for an 026

Need a couple bags of Oregon 3/8 low pro presets and straps. Can trade a loop of new chain. i have 1/4, .325 .050, 3/8 .050 .058 .063
Or trade for ???.

looking for a stihl one piece orange case to fit a ms 260 16" and a brake handle for an 026

I have both.
The case is probably close to 20 years old, has some scratches and the color is faded some. I believe it will go up to an 20 " bar. It came with an 028 super back in the day. I did give it a fair cleaning about 6 mo. ago and put it on my porch to take pics for ebay. Its still there. I'll take another look tomorrow to refresh my memory of its overall condition.
I have at least 1 used brake handle and I think I have 1 that was taken off a new saw but I'll have to check and confirm that.

Looking for a top cover and clutch cover with working brake for a Husky 257.

Oh Boy, the saw collection is getting a little large and the school bills are coming in. Got a few saws that I will let go. I don't absolutely need the money, so no low ball deals to be found. PM me for more detail:

028WB project, needs some love and some parts

Shindaiwa 488, runs and looks good

Mac 125sp, runs and looks good

Stihl 021, runs and looks good

Tons of stihl parts, some husky parts.

Looking for 200t/020t and 066/660 parts saws. Will entertain offers of other pro-grade saws.

Also need a carb for a 5 hp Briggs, part number 498298. Prefer used, I can get a new one from Calvin.

I'm looking for an 075 rear handle, the orange piece that connects to the handle and also surrounds the top cover. I might need a carb for it too, but I think that I have the correct one. If anybody has this, please let me know. I have Stihl and Jonsered parts and parts saws for trade or cash.

I'm looking for an 075 rear handle, the orange piece that connects to the handle and also surrounds the top cover. I might need a carb for it too, but I think that I have the correct one. If anybody has this, please let me know. I have Stihl and Jonsered parts and parts saws for trade or cash.

Let me look at work tomorrow. We have a NOS handle for either the 041 or that series, I cant remember which.

thanks. I'll see what I can round up for you as well. I know I have the 036 clutch cover and I might have the 026 air filter cover. Let me know what else you want or if you want cash.

Back