Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you happen to have a piston for a 520? Picked one up yesterday in pretty nice shape but the piston is smoked.

Hey Shawn,

if you have no luck with Ron, and you REALLY want to get it going, I might be able to make some time to dig through the NOS Jonsereds box of stuff I have.... not sure what all is in there, but quite a few pistons.

does your saw have a chainbrake????

J

Hey Shawn,

if you have no luck with Ron, and you REALLY want to get it going, I might be able to make some time to dig through the NOS Jonsereds box of stuff I have.... not sure what all is in there, but quite a few pistons.

does your saw have a chainbrake????

J

Jay, It has a good working brake. I cleaned it up today and its in really nice shape. Other than the piston there's nothing broke or missing. I'm guessing the jug will clean up by looking at the piston. Its in nice shape but I don't know if it deserves a NOS piston. I'll let you know though if I can't find one.

-Still looking for a good used full-wrap handlebar for an 066/660 Stihl. OEM or aftermarket is fine.

-Also still looking for the Homelite and McCulloch parts in my sig line.

Got some trading material (old saw parts mostly), and some crumpled green paper...

Anyone have Mac 7-10a cylinder they dont need. Went to put mine together and noticed some of the chrome plating missing.

Thanks and Happy Fathers day to all!!

Looking for a 28" bar and chain for my 394. Also looking for a chain brake handle for the same.

I have a husky 61, echo cs3000 and a homie super2 for trade if anyone is interested in anything pm me. The homie and echo run well. The 61 is in nice shape needs top cover,clutch cover and pull rope.

The 61 is gone and i got a 28" bar on the way!:msp_thumbsup:

Still need to trade off these 2 top handles. Could use a 20" large mount husky bar. And still need a chain brake handle for a 394.

I still have a little 009L for sale or trade. Its in good shape, just don't have any use for it.

Trade on a stihl or husky builder saw in the pro lineup.

Last edited:
Hello all, Got a number of saws for trade

Homelite, Zip. Good condition, starts and runs like a dream! Just dont need it.

Box of Xl12 parts- 2 whole saws here, I think one of them needs rings. But They both ran good. one is the an auto and the other is a manual.

Homelite 600D- This is about 75% of a saw lol Piston and cylinder is there the cylinder is alittle rusted up but i think it can be cleaned up prtty good. Theres a carb tank, bar and other stuff.

Homelite 150- box of parts for it, But it is a complete saw just extra parts for it. Not getting spark? Havent messed with it much.

Stihl 026- Runs great, but i think it needs a tune up for its alittle hard to start. 16" B&C Cuts like a dream.

Stihl 039- Starts on 3-4 Pulls. The top cover looks almost brand new. But i havent done much cutting with it just took a B&C off another saw for it didnt come with a bar. But i can buy a new B&C for it if the price/saw is right!

2141 Jonsered- Starts up good, cuts good. needs new chain though. The guy that had it before me Didnt tighten up the muffler bolts all that good and has a small hole in the oil tank. But its fixed now and doesnt leak any!

Sears 647G- Clean, not getting spark. Im sure the points just need cleaned.

Also have some Poulan top handle saws. And a Wizard Wester auto sales saw. Never seen one but its in good condition runs, just needs fuel line.

Im not getting rid of these saws cuase there junk, Just i want some variate, so tell me if you have anything to trade. Thanks Guys! also looking for P&C for McCulloch 250

Last edited:
Back