Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the last set...

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

So, if you have a p/c for an Echo CS 400 I would like to trade for it. Other interesting trades??

Marc

hey guys,,, i am needing 2-3 poulan bars 14" or less,,perfer less,, maybe 1 14" and the other short as possible,, i am out of parts to trade for now but i have a little bit of green left

hey guys,,, i am needing 2-3 poulan bars 14" or less,,perfer less,, maybe 1 14" and the other short as possible,, i am out of parts to trade for now but i have a little bit of green left

i think i might have 2 thats 14 inch but i'll have to look though.i'll send you a pm when i foind them in my messy shop LOL.

You've got a couple bars headin' your way. Should of PM'd ya'

I've got 2 x Husky 395xp crankcases that need crank bearings and there is a brand new 'MCW' B/B kit for 1, they both had makor top end failures. 2 good tanks 2 sets of air box's and top covers, great for someone why has the missing parts parts.

What have you got to trade me prefer stihl's projects runners etc, pm or reply here.

Husqvarna_395xp_006.jpg

Husqvarna_395xp_007.jpg

Husqvarna_395xp_015.jpg

Last edited:
Stihl Coil Wire

I need a coil wire for a 064/066/660.
Also in need of the wiring for the same saw.

Some Stihl parts to trade and musty green.

BBB

Needing a empty crank case for a 064..........

Also a rewind starter for 064...

I have some 034 parts and cash..

Thanks...

Looking for a 20" 3/8 bar (gauge don't matter) for my McCulloch 10-10. Would prefer sprocket nose but beggars can't be choosers. If you have one in reasonable condition let me know!

I could trade a 20" Stihl 3/8 0.063 bar in almost new condition.

Last edited:
Needing a spike for an xl12 - SXLAO.

Also a decent 16" .050 3/8 lopro bar for a Poulan wildthing type saw. My friend was wondering why his saw was cutting crooked, the bar slot was over .090 :dizzy:

hey ED i looked all over my shop today and never did find the spike and the bar it's gone the sprocket is fozen up and looking like it got awful hot or something because they are a lot of discoloring on the tip of it.sorry that i couldn't help you out.

Last edited:
I have a 041av Super cylinder here in very good condition, no piston. I also have the studs less the nuts if anyone has a 034av cylinder they would like to trade or other parts etc.

Back