Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i got the flywheel fan today oldriverman but now i need a other fly wheel key. i must not have got the fly wheel tight enough or soemthing.

so please if anyone has a spare fly wheel key for a 041 farmboss please let me know. i got a few parts and but got some old green slips to make up for it though LOL

well i got the flywheel fan today oldriverman but now i need a other fly wheel key. i must not have got the fly wheel tight enough or soemthing.

so please if anyone has a spare fly wheel key for a 041 farmboss please let me know. i got a few parts and but got some old green slips to make up for it though LOL

Woodruff key 2mm x 3.7mm any hardware or Napa store.

038 stencls going out in the morning.
Hope they do all right.

When you spary them use 5-6 real real light coats instead of one heavy.

Yes I typed real twice.

i was wondering if anyone had any interest in a couple of projects im clearing out some room and they have to go i have a stihl 046 that needs bearings and some small items..i will include the new bearings and stihl gasket set...it ran but made some bearing noise

next we have a nice 029 super that has a carbon scored piston i will include the new meteor piston both are PHO will do some trading on a nice leupold or the like scope...no cheap scopes please

both saws with pictures and descriptions can be seen in the classifieds on this site thanks

Dang dude. Go to your local Stihl dealer and get the parts you need. It will only cost a few bucks to get a flywheel key, nut, and whatever else you need to get that saw going,

Dang dude. Go to your local Stihl dealer and get the parts you need. It will only cost a few bucks to get a flywheel key, nut, and whatever else you need to get that saw going,

You'd be surprised how many Stihl dealers don't carry common parts even for current models. I'm blessed with a great dealer within 4 miles of the house. Couple others around here you'd be lucky to get the right spark plug from.

You'd be surprised how many Stihl dealers don't carry common parts even for current models. I'm blessed with a great dealer within 4 miles of the house. Couple others around here you'd be lucky to get the right spark plug from.

Thanks for making them stickers Scoot! The only Stihl dealer around me is a huge joke! All he wants to do is sell you a new saw.Forget anything else! I don't go there no more!

I'm blessed to have a good dealer than. If they don't have it, it's there within a few days.

Thanks for making them stickers Scoot! The only Stihl dealer around me is a huge joke! All he wants to do is sell you a new saw.Forget anything else! I don't go there no more!

Yup. $30 for an air filter for an 023 and 2 weeks to get it.:dizzy:

Likely.

i was wondering if anyone had any interest in a couple of projects im clearing out some room and they have to go i have a stihl 046 that needs bearings and some small items..i will include the new bearings and stihl gasket set...it ran but made some bearing noise

Clean out your PM box.

stihl parts

i have a brand new oem 036 p-c and i have a crank new oem for a 064-066 they have part numbers on them had a former stihl look them up but im not sure for sure the p-c has to rings looking to trade for a project

Back