Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At no point in the final statement of my last post did I mention any food or food like products. Although I could procure one for you I am sure it would not satiate your appetite for meat. If perhaps we were to go off the statement "you are what you eat" that would indicate that you would indeed prefer chicken, or other type of poultry/fowl. I base this statement only on the appearance of the fabled "emu legs" of which you possess.

Hook me up with your address, I'll send it on it's way.

I have Randy's address......:popcorn:

Any 268/272 (etc) recoil covers laying around. I have the guts. But kinda ripped my recoil off :( Doesnt have to be pretty cause its for the Jredavarny.

Ahh. The elusive Jredavarny. Very rare to see in running condition. I saw one once.....

[video=youtube;l7ElBG04wUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ElBG04wUg&list=UUvEG38T8e7zTVuj5qqvYPQQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

And when them jredavarny's are runnin....u betta watch out!!!

[video=youtube;QpDBzj8xxl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpDBzj8xxl4&list=UUvEG38T8e7zTVuj5qqvYPQQ&index=5&feature=plcp[/video]

Ill look for what I have for that spring, Im hoping I do!

And on them 056 piston remakes, If they are quality, Id be down for ATLEAST 5-10 of them!

Metals406: what makes them suitable for the 066??? are they sort of a Domed version for it? high comp piston??? Or a factory "popup??! would a 066 piston work in a 056?! :)

Anybody else having a glitch getting into classifieds section? I keep getting a Database error message when clicking classified link.

Database error
The ArboristSite.com database has encountered a problem.

The forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

They being hard on you today Randy! LOL
Good thing they aint seen my legs :msp_scared:

chicken-legs.jpg

:clap:

32" stihl bar and chains

Looking to trade 32" .050 3/8 bar and 2 full chisel and one semichisel chain. All are used but in good shape. Chains were just resharpened. More are available but not resharpened yet.

Would like 150' climbing rope, rivet spinner or other things that use chains.

Trade pending on this setup. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking to trade 32" .050 3/8 bar and 2 full chisel and one semichisel chain. All are used but in good shape. Chains were just resharpened. More are available but not resharpened yet.

Would like 150' climbing rope, rivet spinner or other things that use chains.

too bad thats not for a husky....

Back