Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in need of a Homelite 1050, 1020, 1130G piston and cylinder for my XP1020. I may be able to get by with just a piston and rings. Any used stuff will be just fine. Real sweet saw that was gifted to me by a fellow member, it would be special to me to get it going and would make a fine GTG saw. Saw is apart, cleaned, and almost ready to roll...
Will trade, cash or vinyl decal services or both.

I may still have some 1130 nos rings.... ill check

No longer needed, but thank you. I will be going a different route with this saw...

I need some parts for a few saws.
Poulan 46cc-20, need a sprocket covet and a heat shield.

Homelite, need the decompression linkage. I got this saw from my BIL after his basement flooded, took it apart but didn't put the linkage back on. Now I can't find it.

Craftsman/Roper 3.7, Bought this for a parts saw but it's all there. Has no spark so I tried to cobble a coil together but it failed. Need a coil likeRyobi Trimmer 003.jpgRyobi Trimmer 004.jpgRyobi Trimmer 005.jpg the blue one.
Cannon

still available and ready to make a deal.

Cleaning up the garage......
Mini Mac Parts
PM 610
D-44 project saw
Homelite Super EZ -runs
Homelite Super 2 -runs
Homelite XL-12 -runs
Homelite DM-54 cut off saw -runs but will need carb cleaned

All available to good homes.......

looking for :
2100 cd chain adjuster.
026 pro clutch,needle bearing, clip, sprocket,

Cleaning up the garage......
Mini Mac Parts
PM 610
D-44 project saw
Homelite Super EZ -runs
Homelite Super 2 -runs
Homelite XL-12 -runs
Homelite DM-54 cut off saw -runs but will need carb cleaned

All available to good homes.......

looking for :
2100 cd chain adjuster.
026 pro clutch,needle bearing, clip, sprocket,

pm sent on the dm54

I got a brand new Stihl 20" Rollomatic E, .325 pitch, .063 gauge 81DL bar and two new Stihl RM chains to go with it. I also have a decent used 20" bar with the same specs to go with it.

I also have a brand new Stihl 32" 105DL .050 RS chain.

I still have a few Homelite C series perma hard tip bars, in 17" and 21". I have a couple SEZ type mount 16" hardnose and sprocket nose.

I would like a new or near new 28" bar in .050 gauge. Either large Husky mount, 93DL or Poulan/Echo or Homelite mount in 92DL and I could use 105DL .063 full skip chisel chains Oregon or Stihl branded, may consider Carlton branded.

I could also use a complete Partner P100 recoil assy with the plastic spacer that fits between the recoil and the top cover as well as the hardware for it. Also need some P-100 bar plates..

Can shoot pictures also if you want to see something in particular.

got to digging through my parts today and realized I have enough to build me another 372 and 365. I do need a few things though.

I need:
recoil
ignition module
a usable 365 piston would be cool. it can be a piston from an early open port or later closed port as I have spare cylinders for both.

I would like to do this as a trade where both sides pay their own shipping as my paypal has been acting up. I've been trying to straighten it out over the last few days with no luck but will keep trying. if I can get it going I can pay for stuff again :) ebay here I come :rock:

well guys. went digging through the parts again and I believe I found a piston :rock: not sure whether it came from an old open port jug or closed port but i'm sure I will figure it out. still in need of a recoil and ignition module. blue or black I really don't care. just wanna bring 2 more saws back from the dead. gonna start building these on Wednesday :cheers:

I am looking for a Husky 385 cylinder and want one that is headed for the trash heap. I need to take measurements for fitting and just want a junk one. I'll pay shipping and like I said junk only...

I am looking for a Husky 385 cylinder and want one that is headed for the trash heap. I need to take measurements for fitting and just want a junk one. I'll pay shipping and like I said junk only...

ill see what i have for junk

Needed for stihl rebuild

I got a replacement crankcase for my 031AV , mine was cracked. But find that my oil pump wont fit the newer crankcase. So I need a 1113-640-3201 fits my 031av, but also 032av 045, 056, 038 and others.

many thanks,

Lee:msp_sneaky:

Last edited:
got to digging through my parts today and realized I have enough to build me another 372 and 365. I do need a few things though.

I need:
recoil
ignition module
a usable 365 piston would be cool. it can be a piston from an early open port or later closed port as I have spare cylinders for both.

I would like to do this as a trade where both sides pay their own shipping as my paypal has been acting up. I've been trying to straighten it out over the last few days with no luck but will keep trying. if I can get it going I can pay for stuff again :) ebay here I come :rock:

built the 365 today. I was real happy to find that the open port and closed port 365 use the same piston :) I hate reusing an open port cylinder when reringing as the cylinder is next to impossible to hone (with my hones anyways). so now i'm thinking i'm gonna give this saw to my brother. I've been trying to get him into saws for a long time and maybe he will actually want to cut if he owns a saw that's actually comfortable to use. anyways that's done and running mint. onto the next one. I realized now that I actually need the air deflector thing under the recoil also for the 372 i'm building. with those 3 parts I can build me a spare ;) let me know what ever you need. I got husky stuff for newer and older saws. thanks for any help :cheers:

Last edited:
Bumpski...................with a few revisions.

Stuff I need for my 288XP that I'm building to replace the saw going to RandyMac:

-A good, unbroken Husky 281/288XP clutch cover (plastic CB lever type). Can be missing parts, as I have a broken clutch cover with all the CB parts coming to me with a parts saw. Alternatively, a complete, unbroken early style metal lever type cover with all brake parts would work.

-A good usable 32-34" 3/8" pitch sprocket nose bar for a large frame Husky (D009 type mount). My 'ideal' would be a Windsor/Sandvik/Carlton Speed Tip in this mount as I have a buncha replacement tips for those bars. I could instead use a .404-.063G Windsor/etc Speed Tip bar in this mount, as I have 3/8 pitch tips on hand and could swap it on that bar for my saw (and keep the .404 tip as a spare for some other bars I have). I'd consider other brands/types of bars so long as they're in good condition, the right length and mount,3/8" pitch, and not .058G (.063G is prefered, but .050G would be considered).

-New or nearly new 30" 98DL 3/8-.058G loop of chain.

I need these for my 2100CD:

-Crankcase gasket for a 2100CD/2101XP.

-Air filter cover for a Husky 1100CD/2100CD/298XP/2101XP. Doesn't have to be pretty. Just intact. Uncracked would be nice.

What I have to trade for the stuff above:

-I have various older Homelite/McCulloch/Poulan (and some older Husky) parts and bars to trade.

-I have a bunch (as in dozens) of new 'three rivet' Windsor 3/8 pitch sprocket tips.

-I have a few new .404 'one rivet' Oregon sprocket tips to trade.

-Good used Husqvarna branded 24" Oregon PowerMatch 3/8-.050G sprocket nose D009 large Husqvarna mount bar. In very good shape.

-Good used Husqvarna branded 20" Oregon PowerMatch 3/8-.050G sprocket nose K095 small Husqvarna mount bar. In very good shape.

-Got a good running Husqvarna 350 (2003 production 45mm/52cc version with the removable transfer covers and no purge bulb) with a 16" .325 pitch bar and narrow kerf chain that I might consider trading.

I can provide pics of all the trade bait. Also can kick in some folded green presidential pictures or electronic substitutes for them...

I find myself in need of a complete muffler and bolts for a Stihl 028. The newer style. I got some pictures printed in green ink to trade.... Thanks!

Latest posts

Back