Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Fellas, I had the flu last week, then my computer crashed. :dizzy:
I had to take it in to get fixed. All the parts I promised to everybody are on the way.

Still looking for an 039 piston, scoring ok
Also need a brass impulse nipple off an 029-039 saw, or if you have a scored cylinder I can remove it. Thanks!

Looking for a complete clutch cover for a J-Red 820 , muffler with bolts , bar and bar nuts. I know its a tough one. LOL
Got lots to trade !

Also need a wrap for my 2065 J-Red , Husky wraps don't fit.

Well..... I have complete clutch covers minus the band. I'll have to check the mufflers, I believe I have an extra, but not sure if it's useable condition though.
It's on my to-do list, I'm going to try to find a brake band with possibly slight modding that will work on these Jreds from a different saw.
Maybe send Bryan Plust a PM, I know he had some 820 parts. I got you covered on the cover though.

Still looking for an 039 piston, scoring ok
Also need a brass impulse nipple off an 029-039 saw, or if you have a scored cylinder I can remove it. Thanks!

I might have a scored 039 piston laying around. Do you need it for a mock-up or something?
I might have the nipple also.

In need of a muffler for a Jonsered 630 Super II.
Need not be pretty.

IMG_0267.JPG IMG_0268.JPG IMG_0269.JPG I have a Homelite XL 500 Auto that i want to sell if anyone is interested pm me i guess. I have not set a price because i do not know the value. The saw runs great all screws are in place and nothing broken. It come with a bar and chain, the chain is about done the bar i have not had off yet . I will take the bar off and check it out soon though. If anyone has an idea of the value pm me please. I am a Partner man and i am looking for a P-85 or a P100 as well. If i have posted something that is not kosher in this thread just delete it if you wish .Thanks a bunch Jeff

Anybody got a throttle cable for a 3120XP that they can LEND me? I'm starting to make these and need one to copy. Does not have to be pretty just as long as it intact enough to measure the length of the cable and sheath. If you help, I'll give you one new cable ass'y for your trouble.

Jimbo

Back