tough stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrick c

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
picked up a 200t this week end!

used it for the 1st time monday and i love it, most of you are right to back stihl 200t as best saw,

also for the rugedness, i (dumb@&&) dropped it from 35 feet and landed on a patio stone, had groundsmen pick it up and nothing wrong with it at all!!

wow!!

picked up a 200t this week end!

used it for the 1st time monday and i love it, most of you are right to back stihl 200t as best saw,

also for the rugedness, i (dumb@&&) dropped it from 35 feet and landed on a patio stone, had groundsmen pick it up and nothing wrong with it at all!!

wow!!

Dropped it on the first day? Ouch. Did you buy it new? That'd really hurt -- even if it survived.

But congrats on the new saw... :clap:

How did you manage to drop the saw? Is your saw not attached to your climbing belt with a lanyard.

yes its on a lanyard but the one with a dog leash clip when i reached to grab the saw i unclipped it by mistake! live and learn i guess i am glad it wasnt my echo cause it would probably be in a box of parts by now!

Those lanyards aren't worth a ****.

Ever since I got them on my climbing saws, no one has lost a saw from their hands yet.

It's like paying car insurance for the last 20 years and never needing it. LOL!

StihlRockin'

Latest posts

Back