Univent 75cc Fire Storm Pro Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Baileys 2008 master catalog and on page 3 is a camo echo cs330. Man if I had that I would loose it in the woods on my first time out.:dizzy:

:givebeer:

A Camo Saw?

Be sure and walk quietly when you're running this new Camo CHAINSAW, and the deer won't know you're there??

Be sure to paint this CAMO CHAINSAW Orange as soon as you get it, this will help to prevent you from running it over and/or losing it in the woods.

Well Joats the winner....yup i read slow or not at all on this one LOL was reading through the recent UNIVENT thread and started clicking the URLs, with all the other posts about the saw. Thought I was back at the most recent thread to post Mr. Smarta&& Popcorn man, then relized that it was a slightly aged thread.....yup i'll fess up-im the dumb@ss:buttkick:

:popcorn:

Well Joats the winner....yup i read slow or not at all on this one LOL was reading through the recent UNIVENT thread and started clicking the URLs, with all the other posts about the saw. Thought I was back at the most recent thread to post Mr. Smarta&& Popcorn man, then relized that it was a slightly aged thread.....yup i'll fess up-im the dumb@ss:buttkick:

:popcorn:

I wouldnt worry about it. I have done it several times. When people give me hell about it I tell them to piss off.

Back