Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fe74d98329513fbae8ae7b961f4933c0.jpg

My "new" beast!! I'm pretty darn excited about this one y'all!!! Prepare to listen to me raving about her...as long as everything truly is good to go :)

Operator:
"911, what is your emergency?"
I'm dying right now...I need to get fuel in the JD. I have to hear her purr. And now there's a 015l waiting for me at the post office to pick up :)
Operator:
"Umm sir, it sounds like you are suffering from severe CAD, I'll send an expert to your location right away..."

(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Operator:
"911, what is your emergency?"

Operator:
"Umm sir, it sounds like you are suffering from severe CAD, I'll send an expert to your location right away..."

(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

It's the truth. The only hurt is the pain it causes my heart to not be playing with the saw lol. I'll be the first to admit I have a problem.

It's the truth. The only hurt is the pain it causes my heart to not be playing with the saw lol. I'll be the first to admit I have a problem.
I think all chainsaw enthusiasts have a problem, they can only play with one saw at a time! Yes, I also have this problem.

Do you guys bring your collection to like tractor shows and small engine shows? I seen this guy at local tractor show that had the whole series of Mac's McCulloch every model made . Right up to 610s sold at Sears . It was crazy guy was really hardcore collector . It was on the edge of crazyness .. guy loved his saws .
Woodblocker55[

Back