Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy everybody, been busy all day. Brought home all my tools today, yesterday was my last day being an auto mechanic. Monday brings me a new job and hopefully a bright future. :cheers:
I must have missed something. So what are you going to do now that you have hung up the wrenches?

I must have missed something. So what are you going to do now that you have hung up the wrenches?
No I haven't told anybody on here, I wanted everything to be official before I mentioned it. I'm going to work at a "start to finish" flour mill thats in a town about a half hour away.
Prostitution.... hes gonna starve:ices_rofl:
I would have to pay people to sleep with me..... or there's always chloroform and raid their purse...... and now I'm going to hell:(:sucks:

Is that a 250 I have one that's been sitting for years.

Woodblocker55

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE I got my 1st one going about a month ago--When idleing it runs like a little diesel generator--Sweet--Have not put in wood yet-80cc's--my biggest saw running to date--Get yours going--no regrets here

I like how the poulan 665 says use comp release.... i have one and thats right use it bc you almost cannot pull that beast when you dont

...My little 017 is a 40cc class saw as far as I'm concerned!
I have a little Jonsered 361 that doesn't know how little it actually is. It turns over 10k in the wood, and over 13k free. Only problem with it is the switch, it likes to shoot electricity into your hand whenever you try to shut it off... It has a really stupid design for a switch. Tried fixing it, but to no avail.

Latest posts

Back