Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone do anything fun today?

Discovered my fuel oil tank filter rusted through leaking 1/4 tank of oil into my basement so I fixed it temporarily... does that count as fun?
00f601a09c1048d03a825faccc1a94c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discovered my fuel oil tank filter rusted through leaking 1/4 tank of oil into my basement so I fixed it temporarily... does that count as fun?
00f601a09c1048d03a825faccc1a94c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it's fun, but not a good kind of fun. I myself ended up running a jackhammer for most of the morning demoing a step. Who needs to go to the gym to get exercise, couple hours of that and I'm set for the month lol.

I guess it's fun, but not a good kind of fun. I myself ended up running a jackhammer for most of the morning demoing a step. Who needs to go to the gym to get exercise, couple hours of that and I'm set for the month lol.
If you were looking for exercise you shoulda used a sledgehammer
:muscle:

If you were looking for exercise you shoulda used a sledgehammer
:muscle:
I did use one a little, but didn't want to risk damaging the house, particularly the windows. It is hard work though, I'm wore out.
Just get some poor soul to hold the cutting chisel and tell them you've never missed, yet.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
I can't imagine how you came up with that idea.:D But Dad already knows I can't hit a nail, so he's sure not going to volunteer to hold a chisel.

Well other parts might be good to go. What're you gunna try and get for it? I know Kensie might want parts and I'm going to have a pm700 soon that may need some in the future as well

Planned on it, but the engine is toast. The bearings are noisy, and it has low comp.
Gonna post it on the bay in a few days...
Oh ya, 6 or 7 of the flywheel fins are missing... Somebody beat the snot out of this saw. Sadly, I couldn't tell that when I bought it; worst of all, I was told it ran and cut great

I guess they all ran at some point in time.
[emoji24]

Well other parts might be good to go. What're you gunna try and get for it? I know Kensie might want parts and I'm going to have a pm700 soon that may need some in the future as well

Oh ya, 6 or 7 of the flywheel fins are missing... Somebody beat the snot out of this saw. Sadly, I couldn't tell that when I bought it; worst of all, I was told it ran and cut great

I guess they all ran at some point in time.
[emoji24]
Well, seeing I was told it was a running saw I paid alot for it b/c the paint is really nice,

Shoot me a PM if you're actually interested... I'll be selling on eBay, as I don't fully understand how selling on this site works...

Well, seeing I was told it was a running saw I paid alot for it b/c the paint is really nice,

Shoot me a PM if you're actually interested... I'll be selling on eBay, as I don't fully understand how selling on this site works...

Sorry forgot to respond. Just throw her on eBay. You'll get more money than I would offer.

Back