Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to deal with getting gas station owners back in compliance. The facility gets inspected, then I send them a letter saying what has do be done and when the deadline is. For punishment some people have to either go to a workshop or pay a fine. Some people just don't do stuff right. Today I got a test where someone did a hydrostatic test on a gasoline spill bucket by only putting 2" of water in it. DUMB. They should have put at least 9" of water in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water in a gasoline spill bucket, mmmm, thought that spreaded a gas fire, learn something new every day. Figured they would have sand in them to smother a gas fire. Need to teach them folks how to check my oil and wash my windows like they use to when I get a fill up.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

For the Echo folks...needs a clutch cover

f0c0a23b9d303207b6be98d37848ff70.png

http://app.letgo.com/k8Mk/tb81jVm5RE
Look what I just found on letgo! - Echo chainsaw posted by pknv

Do you have a translator to speak in Indian for you? Or you just wing it and say yep and hel no.

I just wing it, lol. Sometimes they act like they don't understand just to try to get out of it.

Water in a gasoline spill bucket, mmmm, thought that spreaded a gas fire, learn something new every day. Figured they would have sand in them to smother a gas fire. Need to teach them folks how to check my oil and wash my windows like they use to when I get a fill up.

They clean it out before and after the test. It just catches the fuel from the truck but most people leave gas in it and it causes problems. There are many other parts of the system that must be kept working. It's crazy what some people will do to try to go around the law.

Back