Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think to save my 076 I'm going to let a few others go. I have 2 that a local buddy has been waiting for which is good. But I'm going to for sure let go of my Stihl 015L, ms170, and homelite "old blue". I'm tossing around the idea of letting go of one of my 041 Supers [emoji19]

Not trying to sell here but I wanted to give y'all a heads up if anyone were remotely interested. I won't be making money just trying to collect cash back a bit

You must be getting some AR' s for the kids.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Quit giving him ideas, he's already having a hard enough time getting rid of a few saws.
I think to save my 076 I'm going to let a few others go. I have 2 that a local buddy has been waiting for which is good. But I'm going to for sure let go of my Stihl 015L, ms170, and homelite "old blue". I'm tossing around the idea of letting go of one of my 041 Supers [emoji19]

Not trying to sell here but I wanted to give y'all a heads up if anyone were remotely interested. I won't be making money just trying to collect cash back a bit
But they are Stihls!:eek: I like my 017, but after the recent 10-10 acquisition it would be on the chopping block if I hadn't already given it to my parents.

Winchester or a Marlin? My son inlaw has an old Winchester he uses, me personally use a Ruger 1022 with a big hi-powered rifle scope, can't hit worth a flip with iron sights, course I can't see the target either. Either I see my iron sights with lower reading glasses or I see the target with upper part of my lenses can't see both.

I used to use iron sights but I eyes won't let me. I have a time target shooting with my S&W 22A, I've painted the front sight white so I can see it. Has plenty of room on top to mount a scope, 7" barrel on it. Also have a Heritage 9 shot revolver with a 7" barrel with fiber optic iron sights. Sights on it are great, I just can't hit jack with it compared to the S&W.

My 045 came in today. It looks good and has compression but no spark [emoji53] :/

24bb844b72f770d243df0e91f2cf5165.jpg
fd034e99a4b33c781a4eb51735be0810.jpg
b38d470d67ed38ef870fd264bf95902e.jpg
dd274f27b8322c66a4be15dd9cebf8d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back