Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it so quiet on here lately? Sounds like I need to start a fight. Something along the lines of Stihl's suck and what oil should I use should get the fire burning lol. Seriously though guys? What are ya'll up to, I'm pretty bored wrapping up all my papers and such for finals.

I wish, I got back to school early Sunday afternoon. Didn't actually get much done over the break except figure out what I need to order to fix some stuff. Fixed the starter pulley on the Homelite 350 so hopefully all that needs is a new intake boot and a carb kit. I don't know what they were doing when they took the carb off last time. Parts were not where they were supposed to be. Did get an axe fixed as well, so now I got a nice wedge banger. Managed to save the old handle from the last idiot who put a pine wedge and expanding glue to hold it together. 3 1/2 pound German head so it sure has a bite in the wood.

Why is it so quiet on here lately? Sounds like I need to start a fight. Something along the lines of Stihl's suck and what oil should I use should get the fire burning lol. Seriously though guys? What are ya'll up to, I'm pretty bored wrapping up all my papers and such for finals.
People are still recovering from "Turkey Coma"
LOL

I've been busy working on my bosses Ford Eagle chainsaw. It had a broken crankshaft when I got it, and the rest of the saw had serious "white death". Looked like someone found it in the bottom of a lake. Used a parts saw to get it fixed.

Also worked on my Mac 10-10, it had a seriously messed-up brake band. Used it plus my Super 10-10, Pro Mac 10-10 and SP-70 to clear up some brush on my dad's land.

Will JB Weld stick to crankcase stuffers on a West Bend 820? Guess what I'm trying to say is, will JB Weld work to take up volume in the crankcase?

Looking for ways to take up space in there.

Will JB Weld stick to crankcase stuffers on a West Bend 820? Guess what I'm trying to say is, will JB Weld work to take up volume in the crankcase?

Looking for ways to take up space in there.
I would say yes as long as it bonds well. Heat would be about all I would worry about.

Would this other member be someone we know lol? We want to see some good pics for sure. Vids wouldn't be minded either.

The one and only “king” of the thread lol. I plan to mound the GoPro on the helmet for the day. I figure there will be about a dozen saws to be played for for a full day.

It was super nice today. Should have worn a t-shirt instead of a light long sleeve. It's almost December though. Someone fix the weather machine please.

Latest posts

Back