Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you get "100ll" fuel?
Highest my local gas stations carry is 91 octane...

Find your local fuel distributor and they should have it. Or a small airport. In Mississippi, Scott Petroleum can get it.

I saw that and JetA at their bulk plant about 45 miles from Jackson. They deliver to small airports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be an ugly duckling.
0f8803a872f6613de2a05e8b9193a211.jpg

I got a Dolmar 114 from a member of the other site. I got all the parts for one and a lot of another

You beat me too that one! Honestly it's probably a good thing as time is so limited since I went off to school, I don't get a lot of stuff fixed. Or at least not quickly that is.

Son inlaw picked up these today for me for $15, will check them over this weekend. Both seem to have good compression.
4cffad69921aaa5bb29447b8ed591d91.jpg
d1be11e78b1a3b28ddbad3b6d985d442.jpg
87aeefb177c7995d685ce265cabb5605.jpg
2f0129f24d503782743aa3b57ab9e063.jpg

Steve
I have one of those little screamers. I put a 12" bar on it, its just such a great little lightweight saw that's great for cutting bushes out and overgrowth.
All I had to do to mine was the fuel line and carb clean.

Well I've been hitting the saws pretty hard lately. Got quite a bit further on several of them, but need to figure out parts before they will run... Great news is that I 'think' I finally solved my ms361 no run issue. Pressure/vac tested fine, and the carb can't be the issue anymore. Finally deduced that when I dogged it into wood the boot moved just a little bit against the carb that it induced a massive air leak.:eek: Tossed a cork gasket on there this afternoon and it fired right up and ran like a dream. Will test more tomorrow and hopefully it will still work well. Kinda needs to as I will be looking at a tree job to do as well and I need that saw to work. Those creamsicles can't just be collecting dust on the shelf!

Where do you get "100ll" fuel?
Highest my local gas stations carry is 91 octane...

Depending on how much of the fuel you use it may be more cost effective to order a drum of avgas in the flavor you prefer. Shipping isn’t actually bad if you aren’t in a hurry, just have it shipped to a local hub and pick it up yourself. Just remember that most avgas is still leaded. Not all of it, there are some non TEL varieties, but majority is leaded. Not going to hurt anything, but don’t put it in your car by accident.......

Latest posts

Back