Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I don't work on those at work. Just wait til you have to remove the hvac case from a 2016 with a Dmax. They had to put a case bolt right at the turbo heat shield and give you 1" of space to remove a 3" 10mm case screw. Had to bust the case to get it out then cut the bolt in half and push it out of firewall then seal up the hole with GM gray sealant.

Steve

hey boomer87,i'm fairly new to this site.when reading thru vintage colletors threads,i saw you posted that you bought an AC dozer to save from scrapheap.what model/year is it&do you still have it.my wife's dad saved 2 AC highlift 5's.both still run&are used occasionally.her brothers& i have kept them moving in honor of Bud's memory.

Yep, found a new one on eBay, black replacement. Son in law is supposed to be getting it. As soon as he gets it and fuel lines I can finish checking in over. Done told him I would like to replace the crank seals. Has had carb rebuilt by previous owner. Old fellow had his own saw shop in one of his barns and also collected a few saws and mighty old outboard motors. He got all the saws and motors and gave me a super xxv da.

Steve

Thanks! caught my eye sitting in the corner of the store today. Was definitely very happy to have found it

Yep! Thats where it is, Ill take a pic of the exact number when I get back out in the shop tomorrow morning

Latest posts

Back