Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the G model--Good looking saws--Welcome in--approved for membership pending $25 registration fee which will grant you a official membership card and full member priviliges ---David--Hey Steve --You never sent in Your $25 to me {TREASURER}--You have been blackballed til funds received--no posting---David--I will accept SNAPON TOOLS in place of $--David:sweet:

This is the best thread with a close knit group of guys. No ranting,raving,cussing,fussing Like a lot of threads going on out there 6,10,12 pages of ya ya ya! We stick to the subject at hand which we all highly like/ LOVE Old vintage magnesium saws!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe not love but I am highly attracted to her I mean them--the saws--I love women to--still on the hunt for 1 good 1 that likes 2 strokes LOL David

This is the best thread with a close knit group of guys. No ranting,raving,cussing,fussing Like a lot of threads going on out there 6,10,12 pages of ya ya ya! We stick to the subject at hand which we all highly like/ LOVE Old vintage magnesium saws!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe not love but I am highly attracted to her I mean them--the saws--I love women to--still on the hunt for 1 good 1 that likes 2 strokes LOL David
I talk 2 strokes, and 4 strokes with my wife, and she thinks I'm talking about our sex life. I believe she is taking things outta context. Cheers, K

I have the G model--Good looking saws--Welcome in--approved for membership pending $25 registration fee which will grant you a official membership card and full member priviliges ---David--Hey Steve --You never sent in Your $25 to me {TREASURER}--You have been blackballed til funds received--no posting---David--I will accept SNAPON TOOLS in place of $--David:sweet:
and where can I send my $25 I.O.U.?

Latest posts

Back