Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, can't let you have all the fun on here. I need a break from the school life too ya know. Been working or running saw much lately David?

Had a Wild game dinner at my church. Told one of the preachers I had some old saws etc--guy stuff people might like to see. He said yeah bring them . He set me up with 4 long tables . I brought about 10 coleman lanterns,2 stoves,some GI stoves and lanterns,3 axes, 3---2 speed hand drills,a bunch of old ads for saws and boat motors and about 15 saws to round it out and 3 old toy saws . Had the best time talking to people about them etc--made a few contacts for saws people said they would give me--we will see--lots of pics later -- David --just remembered the 1 old crosscut saw also..

Valentines day--I got the thread all to myself--WOO HOO!!!
Ya, you'd think.. I have a sick puppy.. Nothing more sad than a min-pin that don't feel good.. Picked up a ROPER/CRAFTSMAN, 3.7 today.. Got it to fart pouring gas down the throat. Guess I'll chase some of the other issues tomorrow.. Cheers, night. K

Hey Mac I have to sign out--How is school going?
School is going. Last semester was going a lot better than this one so far. Classes are pretty dull this go around and my current calc class is kicking my butt. I'm more a hands on kinda guy so the time I get to spend in the machine shop working on projects for others is the highlight of my week usually.
Really looking forward to getting to go home over spring break in about two weeks. I will get to drag out several saws for testing, as well as work on a few new ones. Good job making contacts for saws. I need to do something like that locally at some point to drum up some work for me over the summer.

Latest posts

Back