Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought you bought a canadien.

No I talked with the lady about it and to say in the least we were on different planets about price lol. She probably sold it locally but I can’t be sure.

I do have a couple packages coming in today off a trade deal with old boomer. [emoji4]

I won't say quite what my upcoming build is, but I know it will be a fun one.:p I'll share more when I go back for spring break in about two weeks.
I'm working on a few projects myself... One is gold and over 130cc.
The other is over 100cc and will have two working recoil starters, and the "world's loudest exhaust"; I can feel it in my chest while it's idling 20 feet away from me. Painfully loud at WOT, and that's with hearing protection!

Pics will come, may be awhile though...

I haven’t posted in a while but I am under contract to buy a house in a subdivision. I will at least have a garage and I can get an outbuilding for extra storage. The only thing is I can’t run any saws at my house or run a business repairing saws. Which is okay with me because I just work on what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t posted in a while but I am under contract to buy a house in a subdivision. I will at least have a garage and I can get an outbuilding for extra storage. The only thing is I can’t run any saws at my house or run a business repairing saws. Which is okay with me because I just work on what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a noise ordinance?

Sounds similar to training new bosses.. Show up drunk the first day, and everybody will just assume that's the way you are, how you act, how ya walk, and the infamous slurred speech.. After the first day, you're GOOD TO GO!!!… Soooo.. On the first day try to break as many covenant bylaws as ya can, including pissing on the sidewalk. Everyone assuming that you were just brought up that way, and,,WHALLA!!!? TRAINED NEIGHBORHOOD.. That's my nickels worth..cheers, K

Back