Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this ugly duckling running good this weekend.
eacbb963545cfe5285c247f2d9905660.jpg
e364a924e1c2b176f151c8e511336a4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, if it runs that's all that counts. None of my saws are gonna win a beauty competition except for the clone ms361. But it doesn't run well so that puts it even lower than all the other saws in my eyes.

Hey yall--Watching ebay last night. Last 3 minutes on a nice Mcculloch Super 33 with bow--went 550 all week then --800-2200-final $2225 . Wow!! I missed it by $5 --really chapped me!!:innocent: I shall now quit my job and go in to full time total restoration and high end sales of vintage saws. Accepting investors for capital $ to buy sandpaper and cans of paint +tape. Retirement is looking good /financialy well off. Don't wait--get in on the ground floor for great projected returns on your large investments:sweet::sweet:. Much like Apple,Walmart,Amazon etc. Listed on New york stock exchange.---David:drinkingcoffee: Now -let me know what in good faith each member is willing to pledge-Steve ,Mac,kensie,loadstar etc-lets here a $$$ amount--Speak up !!!!!!!!!!!!Opinions Advice-questions

I'm up for the restoration game. I've been seeing a ton of restored saws go for quite a bit lately on eBay. Always supprised they get as much as the do. Whenever I try to sell a saw I struggle to make up the initial cost plus whatever parts I put into it. Must not be giving it the rattle can paint job everyone desires. Oh well, I can get over the money I spend on this hobby. It keeps me out of more trouble which is well worth it in my eyes.

Well I hope they like it, and if someone did pay $2225 for that super 33 then they have way more money than brains, you usually don't even see that kind of money even if it's NOS, it's fools like that which will ruin our hobby.

I could even see sellers creating fake eBay accounts just to bid their items up to drive up the value of those saws.

Now we will see an influx of 33 style saws on eBay for outrageous prices with the "one just sold on eBay for over $2000" irritating...

Anyway rant over lol

Maybe it’s my extreme case of narcissism but I think you were trying to get my goat lol.
Thankfully I’m down to 0 Poulans! I get to run saws instead of wishing they were.

Good morning y’all!
Got to pick on ya, you haven't been in here for a while and ya chasing yellow saws now.

Steve

Got to pick on ya, you haven't been in here for a while and ya chasing yellow saws now.

Steve

They are perty fun! Picked up a pro Mac 55 the other day. I’ve just narrowed it to Stihl and McCulloch. I Jeep saying I’m going to sell my John Deere 70v but just haven’t done it yet.

Latest posts

Back