Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are perty fun! Picked up a pro Mac 55 the other day. I’ve just narrowed it to Stihl and McCulloch. I Jeep saying I’m going to sell my John Deere 70v but just haven’t done it yet.
Like probably 75 percent of site posters, sitting on a gold mine.. My daily driver is a pro 55.. Starts every time..i tell my wife, SHE's sitting on a gold mine.. And THEN,let the games beginIMG_20180129_224325.jpg

Like probably 75 percent of site posters, sitting on a gold mine.. My daily driver is a pro 55.. Starts every time..i tell my wife, SHE's sitting on a gold mine.. And THEN,let the games beginView attachment 634444

Very nice. Mine isn’t running yet. Figure carb and plug and it hopefully will. Andddd a good cleanup

This is one of my future Mac projects
c477f9e17a1ce4e8d31e73e9f0d74de4.jpg
a178c708353a6cea59f21d3826fc49ef.jpg

They are perty fun! Picked up a pro Mac 55 the other day. I’ve just narrowed it to Stihl and McCulloch. I Jeep saying I’m going to sell my John Deere 70v but just haven’t done it yet.
Yeah, yeah, wait until you get to try a Dolmar 7900/7910, won't be a Stihl and Mac guy anymore. :cool: They are pretty hard to beat in terms of power and comfort.

I am at some point going to have to farm out carb work. Between arthritis, and early Parkinson's, and I won't wear my glasses.I just can't get those little screws in those little holes anymore. Somebody have some crackers to go with my whine?View attachment 634447

No I just pour out more whine lol. I just don’t have the time to deal with mine much anymore. Hard enough with 2 kiddos but added on another and time flew out the window. Been thinking about letting go of more and more

I am at some point going to have to farm out carb work. Between arthritis, and early Parkinson's, and I won't wear my glasses.I just can't get those little screws in those little holes anymore. Somebody have some crackers to go with my whine?View attachment 634447
I concur on the shakes, I get them bad sometimes and them little screws can be activating.

Steve

No crackers, but I might have some Wisconsin cheese!

I've been known to help out with carb rebuilds if you ask nicely lol

I've been known to help out with carb rebuilds if you ask nicely lol
Louisiana? I was riding my dresser from Miami to L. A. And stopped in Louisiana someplace for a beer and got hornswoggled into going crayfishing.. Had a blast with the couple guys I went with. Nice folks down south

Louisiana? I was riding my dresser from Miami to L. A. And stopped in Louisiana someplace for a beer and got hornswoggled into going crayfishing.. Had a blast with the couple guys I went with. Nice folks down south
Probably some of the nicest around, especially down around Acadia parish

Latest posts

Back