Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried Twitter but that mess got on my nerves, too many liberals.

Steve
I hear you there, it's got it's own set of issues too, but I like seeing what everyone else is up to. I follow a lot of machinist's and welders. Met some pretty cool people on there. Only thing is that I wish I had more stuff that was worth posting.

Yep, I don't let Facebook have anything that I don't mind people knowing.

There are a lot of chainsaw groups on Facebook with a bunch of very resourceful individuals. I have found some very hard to find parts and gotten some smoking deals on good stuff being parts if those groups, the Remington Super 880 that sold on eBay awhile back, the individual that scored that saw posted it on Facebook when he got it.

Yep, I don't let Facebook have anything that I don't mind people knowing.

There are a lot of chainsaw groups on Facebook with a bunch of very resourceful individuals. I have found some very hard to find parts and gotten some smoking deals on good stuff being parts if those groups, the Remington Super 880 that sold on eBay awhile back, the individual that scored that saw posted it on Facebook when he got it.
Is that individual a part of this site?

Well I know Mr. Lee is who bought it on eBay, not sure if the guy who acquired it first is part of the site, a lot of people I have found arent

Need assistance on re-installing & resetting recoil on a Mac D30
c16ea6f1419569f7c74ed525b9b2b806.jpg

Erik

Went to an auction today and picked up 21 saws new to the saw world but love the old ones. Up to 32
I have a problem...

No problem just a addiction.
a21865f525758ef1116685f557cf212e.jpg
. My favorites and clean as a whistle saws stay inside with me. Yep now that is a problem. Lol
eef1c1579afd4930d2edd1a49c4a36bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem just a addiction.
a21865f525758ef1116685f557cf212e.jpg
. My favorites and clean as a whistle saws stay inside with me. Yep now that is a problem. Lol
eef1c1579afd4930d2edd1a49c4a36bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that shore ist 'bout purdy. I told my wife that you get to bring saws in the house.. She did not have anything nice to say. This one I brought home today. Sitting on my tablesaw instead of dining room table.. Go figureIMG_20180331_202613.jpg

Now that shore ist 'bout purdy. I told my wife that you get to bring saws in the house.. She did not have anything nice to say. This one I brought home today. Sitting on my tablesaw instead of dining room table.. Go figureView attachment 643598
And I see they're paper trained

Back