Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason the bigger cc power heads always attracted me. I liked the husky 2100’s and ran them for hours when I was younger. But now old age 67yo has set in. I can stand and cut. Not quick enough for felling and running anymore. I was the best times of my life. The forest was my workplace.

I understand on gettin burned out. I havent touched a saw except for actually using one in some time now. I did pick up a couple in the past few weeks. I have a homelite 1050 super mostly apart for a total rebuild. Also have a 076 that needs split for crank bearings/rebuild. Waiting on money for parts.

Pics of last couple saws i got

View attachment 654453 View attachment 654454
Poulan 361--nice!!--David

Well your in the right place for collecting, the 100cc Poulan is manufactured by Dolmar, 6000/S6000. There is actually someone on this forum that has a 6000 he may be willing to part ways with if asked nicely @Boomer87

I may or may not have a 6000 lol, im not sure i want to part with it. I need to at least do my due diligence and get it in running condition before i decide. Of course once its running ill probly not be able to part with it lol

Lately it seems like after I get a saw done and ready to gas-oil and run I just put then to the side and work on others. 3 ready. I may wait for national run your saw day--get a real saw running high... Been awhile since I cut any wood--been scouting out some here and there around town--back doing real good--ready to cut some more with the jonsered 621--I really am crazy about those saws--David

My cylinder and piston came in for my stihl HS60. Check out how tiny it is. The key is for scale. Interestingly both are made in Japan.
6e7cd9b1fa9623f4cf8c321775c07c35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bitty thang ain't it, 26cc..?

Steve

19.8cc. I also have a 16cc echo trimmer. My main trimmer is a old 22cc echo. And my mower is a lawn boy. All of my lawn equipment is from the 1980s. And most of it less than $10, only needing minor work.

19.8cc. I also have a 16cc echo trimmer. My main trimmer is a old 22cc echo. And my mower is a lawn boy. All of my lawn equipment is from the 1980s. And most of it less than $10, only needing minor work.

If you were to save up your money to buy this kind of equipment, would it be called a HEDGE FUND??

Latest posts

Back