Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Steve, I’ll take two quarter pounders with cheese and two dogs. Now I’m hungry watching you flipping burgers. I like the rolls toasted on the dark side.

We’re talking vintage here what years are vintage.?

How far back does antique go?

How about post vintage?

I’m collecting Husqvarna saws from 1979/1980 era up to newer ones today. These were there hay day.

We’re talking vintage here what years are vintage.?

How far back does antique go?

How about post vintage?

I’m collecting Husqvarna saws from 1979/1980 era up to newer ones today. These were there hay day.
I personally would consider anything pre 60's antique and 60s-89 vintage, but I do lump everything up to about 95 into the vintage class lol, like the 2094/95, 288, 394 etc.

Here are the pictures y'all asked for! Also I've checked around on Craigslist but I didn't find too much. I've been looking around eBay, but without knowing the model lines for the saws I don't get many hits.
Very nice I would say that it's got very little time put on it and that's way cool.

Thanks Steve, I’ll take two quarter pounders with cheese and two dogs. Now I’m hungry watching you flipping burgers. I like the rolls toasted on the dark side.
Welcome Huskybill--You will see steve cooking something up all over the forum--I heard he sometimes has old vintage saw grease under his finger nails--LOL--I quit cleaning mine ---- David:drinkingcoffee:-- CAD-CAD-CAD--I have quit buying saws unless free or cheap------------------------

I found this saw this winter. Just had some time to put it together.
Suppose to be a runner but I haven't tried it yet.

View attachment 655953 View attachment 655954 View attachment 655955 View attachment 655956
Beautiful Poulan model 44, was it restored because it's in great shape! I have a Poulan two man I'm going to work on for the owner of the local saw shop, it's the twin to this model but it's like 54 or something like that, I was hoping to find a source for parts but I haven't had much luck yet

Beautiful Poulan model 44, was it restored because it's in great shape! I have a Poulan two man I'm going to work on for the owner of the local saw shop, it's the twin to this model but it's like 54 or something like that, I was hoping to find a source for parts but I haven't had much luck yet

From what I can tell it's all original.
I think Poulan made a 52 that is like mine. Not sure what the difference is.

Got my 5200 running finally. Still needs a little tweaking. Uploaded a short vid on YouTube.
3cb0508fe117cf3b189d250172111097.jpg

Steve

Here are some new members of my herd...
First is a sweet Model 21 PM Canadien.It is in original condition.Came with a bunch of stuff like the complete field repair kit,the plastic that the bar was warped in and a can of oil.Very low use saw,the decals are paper and are still in good condition,hardly any wear on the sprocket.028.JPG 029.JPG

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back