Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey now I've held back on you Poulan guys lately. And hopefully I have 1/2 Poulans that I actually wanted coming to me soon. Kensie found me the bicentennial edition. The only other one I want is the real tree camo edition
Be careful not to lose the camo one in the woods--I want a orange 1--The red,white,blue is cool!!:drinkingcoffee:

Well fellers, just got back from a noise, vibration, and harshness class and it was a good one, you would think there is only so much to learn, but you would be wrong hahaha

Keeping my brain sharp as bowling ball :D

What did yall do tonight
Ugh, mine was spent being sick and doing hw. It was simple stuff but it took forever to do. Feeling better this morning, hopefully tomorrow will be even better, cause I got some saw work and welding I want to get done.

I have an old John Deere 25ev that's I'n amazing conditions all stickers intact and running is it worth anything? It's yellow and black and for age it's amazing.

It's a small cc saw but they are still nice to those that collect. I enjoy JD saws personally :). You selling it or just trying to get info on her?

I have an old John Deere 25ev that's I'n amazing conditions all stickers intact and running is it worth anything? It's yellow and black and for age it's amazing.
Yeah, I think it's worth something, especially if it runs and looks good. Do we get any pictures of the saw?

Just worked a Saturday side job so i can get that model 68 bow saw headed my way.

c67e019a0f37099aafda07961e35ddcd.jpg

Funny...there's a model 68 bow saw and a Dolmar 112 in this vey box.

Back