Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac&Homelite

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Man sometimes im just in awe at how awesome this community is, in a little over a year we have 604 pages ans over 12,000 replies on this thread! And i have enjoyed every second and look forward to whatever the future holds!
Same thoughts here Kensie. Been almost a year for me on the forum with the majority of my activity on this thread. I have enjoyed every moment of it and cannot wait to see where it goes from here. It has been a huge part of getting me through the semester actually, a world away from the physical one I am in currently. Nobody gets this mechanical stuff at school and it is so nice to just talk and discuss on here.

happysaws

happysaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
...... It has been a huge part of getting me through the semester actually, a world away from the physical one I am in currently. Nobody gets this mechanical stuff at school and it is so nice to just talk and discuss on here.
I agree 100%.
This thread and the people in it are a huge encouragement to me, and it has helped me get through some frustrating and not-so-fun times in life.

happysaws

happysaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
So I've heard that you're supposed to keep pistons and their wrist pins together, and not mismatch them...

If I buy a NOS piston that does not have a wrist pin, could I run it safely with a brand new wrist pin that was not specifically matched to the piston?

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
16274b4f1ee323dc23a54b58f129ab36.jpg

This stuff rocks... although can be a bit messy

a. palmer jr.

Latest posts