Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the feed back and witty remarks... If you don't like them, no one was making you buy it. Sorry if I "posted" in the wrong section. Just saw that previous posts had been looking for saws. I am not selling them as "NEW". I made no claims that they are in perfect condition. Heck, they have been buried in the back of my deceased fathers barns for who knows how long. Not looking to make a bunch of money, just hoping to rehome them to someone who can appreciate them even if it is just for display at a museum... Better then SCRAP which is where they will end up if no one wants them I have no ties to them. I don not need them... Probably try for about another week, then they will be in the dumpster.

Thanks for all the feed back and witty remarks... If you don't like them, no one was making you buy it. Sorry if I "posted" in the wrong section. Just saw that previous posts had been looking for saws. I am not selling them as "NEW". I made no claims that they are in perfect condition. Heck, they have been buried in the back of my deceased fathers barns for who knows how long. Not looking to make a bunch of money, just hoping to rehome them to someone who can appreciate them even if it is just for display at a museum... Better then SCRAP which is where they will end up if no one wants them I have no ties to them. I don not need them... Probably try for about another week, then they will be in the dumpster.
The problem here is that shipping has got so high from your state, its hard to give you anything for those saws in their condition. I mean it takes time and effort on your part to even pack them to ship. I wouldnt mind the Partner 55 but honestly best I could do after paying shipping is maybe get you a case of beer for your trouble.

As to that little yellow Mac, don't wait around for it, throw it in the dumpster now..

Awesome thanks!
e3ba1f2bf96282f46fda627da5c41266.jpg

I haven't forgotten to get you the pictures of the wrenches, its been an unusual day. I'll get them tomorrow...

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

Just a thin open end wrench if I remember. Royal PITA on those.

I got fed up with that plug setup so I used a short CJ8 plug in my Super 75, then cut down a scrench and welded a flat handle on it. Much less PITA now.

Back