Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't hear a thing on olive oil.. I thought that was funny
I forgot to continue our Convo about those carbs, I would be more than willing to rebuild them for you, and try my hand at those Mac flat back carbs, I just don't know if it's worth it for you to ship them out here, maybe a USPS flat rate box?

Here's the latest refugee's to join my herd.All this week.
Got the Dolmar and Homelite Zip from a friend traded a couple of bars for them
The PM Rocket from the East Coast
And the pile of Husky in trade for a couple of tires. The 371 XPG heated full wrap has a minty piston so i am happy.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
And the winner IS... A.T.F. never thought of that.. Thanks to everyone that answered..I'll let ya know how it goes.. Or doesn't go whichever the case.. Cheers. K

For even better results, add 20/10% pure acetone in volume. It's the closest thing we have to the long gone, highly forbidden and still irreplaceable Sperm whale oil.

I forgot to continue our Convo about those carbs, I would be more than willing to rebuild them for you, and try my hand at those Mac flat back carbs, I just don't know if it's worth it for you to ship them out here, maybe a USPS flat rate box?
Let me check on a kit for the flatback.. Heard they're a tough item to come by..thanks, k
Kensie, I apologize.. Had a response ready to go and must have fallen asleep.. I'll look for a flatback kit. Maybe there's one out there. ANYBODY??. I'll check on shipping also.. I'll be in touch.. Thanks, K

Just curious...does the carb have a number on it to look up a kit?
I'll have to look.. I'll be in the shop a little later, AND,,,, if I write myself a note, and have another note to remind me I have another reminder note someplace, I might possibly get those for ya.. Just being funny, but oh so true..now, what were we talking about? In other words.. I'll look. Thanks

I'll have to look.. I'll be in the shop a little later, AND,,,, if I write myself a note, and have another note to remind me I have another reminder note someplace, I might possibly get those for ya.. Just being funny, but oh so true..now, what were we talking about? In other words.. I'll look. Thanks

If it makes you feel any better I actually 139536953% understand. I’m on meds for that but not much help. Actually got an Apple Watch which has been the biggest help yet

If it makes you feel any better I actually 139536953% understand. I’m on meds for that but not much help. Actually got an Apple Watch which has been the biggest help yet
At 63 I didn't (hoped) it would hit this early in life.. Paying for past sins. 60's and 70's bout killeded me..anybody else??

Just curious...does the carb have a number on it to look up a kit?
I looked real good. No numbers. It's on a 3-10 Mac.. Read a thread on this site about the carb and kits.. Thread was 2010 so hopefully kits are out by now.. Guess it's called a bullfrog.. I think it looks cool.. I'll check, and you check, and from there the Twain shall meet

Post a photo of the diaphragm when you have it apart, there were 5 different diaphragms used depending on which version of the carburetor was supplied.

Mark
I looked real good. No numbers. It's on a 3-10 Mac.. Read a thread on this site about the carb and kits.. Thread was 2010 so hopefully kits are out by now.. Guess it's called a bullfrog.. I think it looks cool.. I'll check, and you check, and from there the Twain shall meet
This guy here knows more about these Mac carbs than anyone I am aware of, he will set you strait

Speaks of macs, I have one to try out tomorrow if the rain holds off. Along with a few stihls
838a2f7f273b9a47335abfb0902aab14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back