Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can not do, but I have a ton of poulan sh,sh,sh,stuff I could pass along.. Don't cost much to send plastic
I have a MAC 700 on the bench now.. Customer let it sit longer than forever, and I think rings are buggered up. Been trying the cheap way out and oiling and heating for the last few days.. Doesn't start today, I'll tear into it..have 2 Huskys and a Stihl on the bench now.. For tomorrow.. Better get busy. Really thinking of flying the friendly skies with my friend JACK. JACK DANIEL that is..

B.T.W. I have a 10 series Mac tore down for parts. Need anything? Be proud to look and send a pic
I'm looking for a cheap clutch cover for my 10-10 so I can fit the full wrap that I bought from Mark on the saw. I don't quite have the heart to grind into the one on the saw currently so it will fit with the full wrap.

I'm looking for a cheap clutch cover for my 10-10 so I can fit the full wrap that I bought from Mark on the saw. I don't quite have the heart to grind into the one on the saw currently so it will fit with the full wrap.
heading to garage now.. Let me look

Classic country for me, as well as present female country artists whose song don't usually make it to the radio. Got spotify premium a while ago, and am loving it.

Speaks of macs, I have one to try out tomorrow if the rain holds off. Along with a few stihls
838a2f7f273b9a47335abfb0902aab14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How bout it "MR. STIHL" -No I am not jealous- I may have to post a picture of my MS390 --locked up bought at scrap $ LOL--David

Latest posts

Back