We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i am a new b here but i have been reading posts for a while gathering what info i needed but what i have come to know is that there is quite a lot of nice people on here that a willing to help others.
In the short time that i have had looking around u get used to seeing the same names posting comments and look forward to them as u no that thay know whats what.
I have a great respect for u all on this post.
Now i have read this post i know i have not misplaced it.:clap::clap:
Keep safe all of u
Jeff taswelder.

I am the one who sold this to Jack. I started the for sale ad. I started this whole ordeal?

I was wondering where that A$$hole was (Tgerloff92). It took 4 weeks for him to get me this saw. He traded me an 036 Pro for it.. And a bunch if parts. When I got it, I ran it and thought it was pretty nice, but wasn't what I thought it should be??

I apologize Jack. And call me (you still have my #) don't know why you didn't call me yet.. This is not my M.O. Didn't sell it because I thought it was messed up. Sold it because I have addiction to buying and selling saws to get different ones. Have a bunch and always sell a bunch to keep a bunch :msp_unsure: When **** like this happens it hurts. I sold quite a few saws here. Some personal. Some where CL finds that I rebuilt and tested. Some I just bought and resold.

Bryanr2 - I knew you knew who it was. As you have been the person who has either posted or liked most of my posts (over anyone else here). I appreciate your Cander, but I will own a mistake. I sent a 350 Husq out awhile ago and it had a problem. i just rectified that problem today. I am done selling here. I am no builder, I am a tinkerer. I like to rebuild and play with s was. But my findings will now stay on CL. As I do not need to have people here, thinking I am Tgerloff92. I really thought that he was a stand up dude. Spent numerous hrs texting this dude and talking to him. Really thought he was a young kid with his **** together...........

FML...

No reason to stop selling here. Your post says it all. You owned your mistake and are making it right. Also you said you sold a saw that turned out to have a problem and you took care of it. You sound like someone I would want to deal with since if there is a problem you take care of it not run from up. You sound like a stand up guy and Im sure others feel the same way.

Hi i am a new b here but i have been reading posts for a while gathering what info i needed but what i have come to know is that there is quite a lot of nice people on here that a willing to help others.
In the short time that i have had looking around u get used to seeing the same names posting comments and look forward to them as u no that thay know whats what.
I have a great respect for u all on this post.
Now i have read this post i know i have not misplaced it.:clap::clap:
Keep safe all of u
Jeff taswelder.
Dido on this. i'm new to this to but bin reading for a while. Good to know theres good people like mastermind (and others here.) A little new to this computer stuff but will try to post from time to time.

Welcome to AS ! There are a lot of decent, knowledgeable people on here that will answer your questions and ease your confusion. The only downside is that at some point you will probably develop CAD. The good news is that these same decent, knowledgeable folks will assist you with that affliction as well. Their motto is - more is always better.

I'll be 50 next year......you 30 somethings quit yer #####in. :msp_rolleyes:

Ha! I'm 2 months short of 30 but my body still creeks, pops, and groans when I get out of bed... I'm sure there are 40y/o's in better shape than me after years and years of abusive sports like Rugby, football, and wrestling. I also had cancer at a young age and just thought I would stick my nose in on the conversation and tell everyone to take care of themselves the best they can!

Also triple cuddos to Randy and others for being outstanding AS guys and fixing a problem that was not their own! I would bring a pie down just for randy to the WKY GTG but sadly won't be able to attend... :(

Glad you posted.
Neil!

Get that list together on those 7900/7901 parts! We're moving to a new house soon and don't know how long I'll be out of commission on the saw front...

Cheers!
Nate

:coffee::coffee:Now you talking and bacon. Sorry Randy Food was going to pop up at some point.:rock::rock:

Breakfast pie? That's what my grandson calls quiche.

With bacon.......now we got pie, bacon, and some coffee goin on........ :msp_thumbup:

Hey Shaun.....thanks for posting. Your 660 leaves TN in the AM. :rock:

Randy

What an awesome thing to do, even though you have no responsibility to the saw now you're going to fix it for the guy. Now that's service. Wish everyone thought like you. If ever I need a saw worked on, you are my man. Things like this make a guy want to use your services. My hats off to ya cuz. And once again......

attachment.php

Randy, you should save that cylinder and turn it into the booby prize trophy at the next GTG, guy with the slowest saw has to take it home till next time and pass it along.

Latest posts

Back