What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Before:

attachment.php

After:
attachment.php

Sad folks...just sad...proof that Tommy has to cheat to win...

Sad hell, I feel great about it,LOLOLOLOLOLOL You didn't possibly think for one second you would win did ya, hehehehehehe

I pressed the wrong button and voted for the Husky :censored:
Just Kidding NFW

I didn't think the 044/440 was a modern saw. Say what you will but Stihl doesn't make an MS440 anymore. It is obsolete, yes?

I run a 441 nowadays. Nothing wrong with the other saws listed but I buy (most) of my saws new and don't have time for remorse. So far (about 25 tankfulls) the 441 works quite well. It is the first Stihl I have owned that has a decent air filtration system ala Husqvarna.

I didn't think the 044/440 was a modern saw. Say what you will but Stihl doesn't make an MS440 anymore. It is obsolete, yes?

I run a 441 nowadays. Nothing wrong with the other saws listed but I buy (most) of my saws new and don't have time for remorse. So far (about 25 tankfulls) the 441 works quite well. It is the first Stihl I have owned that has a decent air filtration system ala Husqvarna.

When comparing the 441 the 044/440 is a old design, true. Old but yet still rocks in the wood, all day long.

You boys kill me about the air filters, maybe someday I will see what that is all about.

When comparing the 441 the 044/440 is a old design, true. Old but yet still rocks in the wood, all day long.

You boys kill me about the air filters, maybe someday I will see what that is all about.

Air filters are overrated

Must be.

I need to go buy some of dem "red" saws so I won't have to clean my filters but every other year. It really takes alot of my energy to clean filters, man I'm tired:deadhorse: :deadhorse:
It's like the difference between having a roll of Charmin or only having your fingers. Sure they both work, but I know which one I want. :biggrinbounce2:

56 for Stihl
47 for the also ran

Now I see why you and Mannie can't figur out the STIHL #1 Worldwide thing.

59 votes for the 2171/372
56 votes, most of them probably THALL'S, for the 044/440

Now I see why Stihl still thinks it is #1 :buttkick:

Back