What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Well if the 044 and MS440, which are technically 2 different models, can be added together, then we can combine the scores of the 2171/372, can we not?

Therefore we have a clear winner.:popcorn:

Hey Rope just a few minutes ago I got a 044 in for service. Feller claims its 15 years old and gave me the ole do whatever it needs deal. Ya gotta see this saw after I get done with it. Right now it looks like its been through hell and back but wait till I pulled the magic on it, its gonna be PRUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Yup...it'll be Defending National Champion University of Florida Gators pretty!!!

Cause the bottom half will be white again, the top half will be orange again, and the cutters will all be blue...

Well if the 044 and MS440, which are technically 2 different models, can be added together, then we can combine the scores of the 2171/372, can we not?

Yup!

And just wait till the 2153/NE346 gets in people's hands...then we'll have a "Modern 50cc Saw Poll."

Of course, I did say "modern"...I have no idea what Stihl will enter...

LOL, close but no cigar, its not over till the 441, I mean the fat lady sings,opppppps,LOLOL

I'm getting out my BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Black book and calling all Elvis fans worldwide, all 4 billion of em. I'm gonna tellem Woodie said Elvis sucked and so does Stihl. Everyone may wanna stand back from the screen when the votes come pouring in to dismiss Woodie's claim.

Woodie I suggest you find the deepest cave you can and get in it, your hide is gonna get tanned good now, hot diggy dog. Just so you don't go hungry while waiting for the storm to pass they got deer nuts on sale over at the grocery store, they're under a buck now, stock up,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If the Poll had beed asked correctly Dolmar wood have been there to muddy the waters for sure So Seeing that Somebody forgots to include Dolmar I know of 2 votes that went to da other German Saw Company (No Not solo)

In My Own Opinion Husky and Johnsonred Should just stop the bickering and merge into one saw company.......
2 votes lol thall and ultra hehehehehe
Scott

Last edited:
If the Poll had beed asked correctly Dolmar wood have been there to muddy the waters for sure So Seeing that Somebody forgots to include Dolmar I know of 2 votes that went to da other German Saw Company (No Not solo)

In My Own Opinion Husky and Johnsonred Should just stop the bickering and merge into one saw company.......
2 votes lol thall and ultra hehehehehe
Scott

When I worked for social services I always noticed there was always alot of bickering among inter-racial familes,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So Seeing that Somebody forgots to include Dolmar I know of 2 votes that went to da other German Saw Company (No Not solo)

Well I'll be danged...Makita is German now??

LOOOOOOORD I apologize fer dat right der... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well I'll be danged...Makita is German now??

LOOOOOOORD I apologize fer dat right der... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You don't have time to be razzing Scott you low life heathen. I just sent out a e-mail worldwide threatening all Stihl fans if they didn't sign up on the Arb Site and vote for our beloved 044/440 they would be doomed forever to drive a Volvo,LOLOLOL

You don't have time to be razzing Scott you low life heathen. I just sent out a e-mail worldwide threatening all Stihl fans if they didn't sign up on the Arb Site and vote for our beloved 044/440 they would be doomed forever to drive a Volvo,LOLOLOL

Cheaters never prosper Tom.

Unless you're in sales...are you in sales Tom?

Lord I apologize aGAIN fer dat right der...

Hey Woodie

Whats happening,the 044/440 is starting to walk away, whats going on, whats happening, fool with me again sucker,LOLOL

Before:

attachment.php

After:
attachment.php

Sad folks...just sad...proof that Tommy has to cheat to win...

Is it too late to vote shindaiwa......? NO, well how bout tanaka? No again? Dang no love for the asian persuasion I guess.

Latest posts

Back