What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, and many will skip the 2171/372 and go straight for a harvester machine, yet he listed the 2171/372.

Next time you need to list "harvester machine" when you do a 70cc-saw poll 2K...

Don't fret Woodie. He coulda done a 066/660 vs 395 and a 088/880 vs 3120 poll. Thats when the big dogs get up off the porch and rest get out the way,LOLOL

Yeah, and many will skip the 2171/372 and go straight for a harvester machine, yet he listed the 2171/372.

Next time you need to list "harvester machine" when you do a 70cc-saw poll 2K...

You're missing my point. My point was the topic was 70cc saws, so just because some will choose another model instead of the 70cc is no reason not to include the 70 cc saw in question.

Many will skip the 044 and go straight for the 066 also, yet you've listed the 044. Dolmar may not be known in your fishbowl, but here in the real world (arkansas), there's a dealer in most towns. You need, at the very least, a category for "other."

Was that your joke for today?

No other categories, what did you pick?

I abstained, because I have not run the 044 and the closest Husky I've ran is the 272, so my vote would be meaningless.

Don't fret Woodie. He coulda done a 066/660 vs 395 and a 088/880 vs 3120 poll. Thats when the big dogs get up off the porch and rest get out the way,LOLOL

And you shouldn't fret either, Tommie...maybe next time the 044/440 will win the poll... :D :D

Don't fret Woodie. He coulda done a 066/660 vs 395 and a 088/880 vs 3120 poll.

Hey, hey, hey... hey..... Hey........ HEY!

You have to include the 2095, separately, it is a very different beast to the 395. But I know it would lose cause its only a popularity contest anyway.

Thats when the big dogs get up off the porch and rest get out the way,LOLOL

HAHAHA... BullMastiffX here!! GRRRRRRRRROOOWWWWWLLL!!!

Hey, hey, hey... hey..... Hey........ HEY!

You have to include the 2095, separately, it is a very different beast to the 395. But I know it would lose cause its only a popularity contest anyway.

HAHAHA... BullMastiffX here!! GRRRRRRRRROOOWWWWWLLL!!!

Check your PM's Joat, ya ole growler dog you,hehe

Well now ya gotta admits the 440 is doing pretty good againist those TWO utter saws,LOL

With the number of Stihlheads on this board...I don't think so! :)

(And besides, it's not JUST the 440...looks to me like TWO against TWO!!)

Last edited:
With the number of Stihlheads on this board...I don't think so! :)

(And besides, it's not JUST the 440...looks to me like TWO against TWO!!)

Welp ya shoulda known better than to take on a worldwide village with a bow and arrow,LOL

The 440 is loosing terrain - and it shouldn't have been an option, as it is not a modern saw......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :cheers:

Shoot Sawtroll thats makes things worse for Woodie. Here we got a old saw holding its own againist that modern machinery. I mean the poor ole thing hasn't been in production in over a year and look at it, still kicking baby,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Shoot Sawtroll thats makes things worse for Woodie. Here we got a old saw holding its own againist that modern machinery. I mean the poor ole thing hasn't been in production in over a year and look at it, still kicking baby,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Not kicking around my camp hehehe,

Not kicking around my camp hehehe,

Hey Rope just a few minutes ago I got a 044 in for service. Feller claims its 15 years old and gave me the ole do whatever it needs deal. Ya gotta see this saw after I get done with it. Right now it looks like its been through hell and back but wait till I pulled the magic on it, its gonna be PRUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Welp ya shoulda known better than to take on a worldwide village with a bow and arrow,LOL

Well if the 2171/372 is the bow and arrow, it looks to me like all the villagers can do is throw rocks, 'cause them bows and arrows sure are winnin' big! :hmm3grin2orange:

Well if the 2171/372 is the bow and arrow, it looks to me like all the villagers can do is throw rocks, 'cause them bows and arrows sure are winnin' big! :hmm3grin2orange:

Winning big, ha. You saw what happen at the saw Super Bowl didn't ya, its the calm before the storm. You forget I got 2000 Stihl workers just a phone call away, dare me sucker,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back