Where is the PS5100s?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a copy of the PS-460 - PS5100S IPL from August 2005. This shows the piston & cylinder combinations between all the saws.

Every PS-5000 & PS-5100S built after 7/05 uses the same piston & Cylinder.

Models built before then had some different P&C combos.

This information is coming from a dealer that has been Selling, Servicing, and running Dolmar for OVER 25 Years.

That includes Every Dolmar Chainsaw, Cut-Off saw, Brush Cutters & more that has been sold in the US

The saws from I have been told are in transit from Dolmar USA to the distributers.

Steve

Last edited:
There are continued shipments of the PS-5100 S coming from Germany. We are securing cargo space on planes everyday to get them airfreighted over and have them to the Distributors ASAP. I was in Germany week before last and some pallet loads waiting on available cargo space to be shipped over. We are working very hard to have the backorders filled and stock in the warehouses for the future shipments.

The US version is the 5100 S and only the S versions have the high speed coils that run at the higher 14,500 RPM.

Dolmar_Tech_Mgr said:
There are continued shipments of the PS-5100 S coming from Germany. We are securing cargo space on planes everyday to get them airfreighted over and have them to the Distributors ASAP. I was in Germany week before last and some pallet loads waiting on available cargo space to be shipped over. We are working very hard to have the backorders filled and stock in the warehouses for the future shipments.

Go ahead and send one to me while y'all are at it. I'll give it a good workout and write up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll have my order of the PS5100S Saws on Thursday

Steve

Last edited:
you could be right , I know there are not to many to go around this week but next week there are to be a pile for everyone to enjoy, let just hope they are as good as we hope they are

Nothing at Central Power Systems, yet. I'm still waiting. I'm also still impatient. I sure hope the old saying is true, that good things do come to those who wait!

Runs and oils, I think it needs a few tank fulls put through it to loosen it up a little. Running it a tad rich from the start, should liven up when I tune the carb. Vibration is nonexistant under load.

yes but will it beat the 7900 :blob2: , thats what I want to hear.
Tony we only got 4 for all of Ontario in the first shipment but have 24 coming next week, I hope the UPS driver does a better job than the last puralotor shipment

Doesn't sound like Marco was too impressed. Forget the 7900s, it may not beat our 346s.

Back