Whos up for a GTG 25mi North of Louisville KY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to talk the wife into coming down and making a long weekend out of it...Not sure if the boys and her would spend the whole day or not...Do you have any other info on the corn maze, pumpkin patch...Do they have a link to it?...Are there any indoor water parks around Louisville or Indy?...

there is a holiday inn on the north side of indy that has indoor water park. it located on i465 and michigan rd. i think its called the holidome???

there is a holiday inn on the north side of indy that has indoor water park. it located on i465 and michigan rd. i think its called the holidome???

Cool...Checking it out, it's called Caribbean Cove...I will get the wife on it tomorrow...

Trying to talk the wife into coming down and making a long weekend out of it...Not sure if the boys and her would spend the whole day or not...Do you have any other info on the corn maze, pumpkin patch...Do they have a link to it?...Are there any indoor water parks around Louisville or Indy?...

Tell her you are the man of the house and that the whole family is going and that's that.

And then when she kicks you out. Come on down. She should be cooled down by Sunday night when you get home. If not maybe you should go try that indoor water park in Indy.

Tell her you are the man of the house and that the whole family is going and that's that.

And then when she kicks you out. Come on down. She should be cooled down by Sunday night when you get home. If not maybe you should go try that indoor water park in Indy.

That would go over like a turd in a punch bowl...My wife is MEAN and I am not talking kinda MEAN, I mean MEAN...

No really we wanted to take the boys somewhere before school started and just didn't get it done, so this would be a perfect chance to make it happen...

That would go over like a turd in a punch bowl...My wife is MEAN and I am not talking kinda MEAN, I mean MEAN...

No really we wanted to take the boys somewhere before school started and just didn't get it done, so this would be a perfect chance to make it happen...

One of my favorites local places here is the Louisville zoo. A family can spend a few hours in there with no problem.

Also the Octoberfest is that week in Seymour (about 20 minutes from Eric's). The last day is Saturday. It's mostly crafts and such, but good food and entertainment.

I would like to attend me and the wife for saturday. I can't commit untill a few days before the GTG but just in case, OP can you PM directions.

I think its around 10 hours for me.

There is quite a few names in this thread I would like to meet.

I would like to attend me and the wife for saturday. I can't commit untill a few days before the GTG but just in case, OP can you PM directions.

I think its around 10 hours for me.

There is quite a few names in this thread I would like to meet.
WOW, That would be great!!!!

:cheers:
Mike

Well after all the advice I received on larger saws from several folks here, I'd like to come to the GTG on Sat. Lookin forward to seein some larger saws, different brands and learning a bunch too!

Anyone bringing a mill (ie: Alaskan or similar??) I'm interested in seeing one firsthand. Got some oak on the place I'd like to try my hand at making a mantle/ table/ benches out of.

I'm a noob for sure but I'll bring the 290 and my 210 that I've used maybe twice :)

Well after all the advice I received on larger saws from several folks here, I'd like to come to the GTG on Sat. Lookin forward to seein some larger saws, different brands and learning a bunch too!

Anyone bringing a mill (ie: Alaskan or similar??) I'm interested in seeing one firsthand. Got some oak on the place I'd like to try my hand at making a mantle/ table/ benches out of.

I'm a noob for sure but I'll bring the 290 and my 210 that I've used maybe twice :)

Ya gonna bring that purdy tractor in you avatar...:cheers:

Latest posts

Back