Whos up for a GTG 25mi North of Louisville KY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I'm such a tease. :laugh:

:bringit:

If we can load it, it'd sure be a of a lot of fun. :cheers:
(I still need to call you :blush:)

I'm sure we can get it. It would be nice to see some big bars go what they were made for.
The lady is in west Indy though, but I was thinking I could start a thread and see whose willing to help get it loaded.
She says her husband and two sons would help.
I'm thinking if we use 2 ropes and hook them to my trailer and run the ropes under the log and back to my trailer, over my trailer and hook it up to another truck. We could roll the log on to smaller log and up onto my trailer.

See you all soon!!!

So excited now....2 days and campin out,,,sounds like a hell of a goodtime!!! Be glad to see everyone again,,,last time was a great day of it!!!! This time,,gonna bring the big dogs with me....LOL!!

I am a newer AS member, mostly lurker, occasional poster, non professional, heat my own house firewood cutter. My main firewood saw is a McCulloch 10-10s, the only Stihl I own is my orange PPE. Am I welcome at this GTG? I've never been to one but this sounds like fun. Its a little over 4 hours from me, but an old Air Force buddy of mine lives near Henryville. I haven't seen him in a couple years.
Maybe this should be a week long event. The Knob Creek machine gun shoot is the weekend after.:hmm3grin2orange:

I am a newer AS member, mostly lurker, occasional poster, non professional, heat my own house firewood cutter. My main firewood saw is a McCulloch 10-10s, the only Stihl I own is my orange PPE. Am I welcome at this GTG? I've never been to one but this sounds like fun. Its a little over 4 hours from me, but an old Air Force buddy of mine lives near Henryville. I haven't seen him in a couple years.
Maybe this should be a week long event. The Knob Creek machine gun shoot is the weekend after.:hmm3grin2orange:

OF COURSE YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!! They're a great time. Plus, our host Erick, is one of the most stand-up and nicest guy you'll ever meet. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Back