Whos up for a GTG 25mi North of Louisville KY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This big enough:) Hope you don't mind bare back!!

BelgianLogging003.jpg

will those horses support my weight ?

I'll put it on the calander, but the first weekend of deer season is hard to pass up for those of us that have JOBS....

5 hours away...but I have been looking forward to this one. Will try to make it and bring the new 041AV toy I got running.

Looks like there'll be a decent turnout. Guys, if you've never gone to one, and you're sitting on the fence, do it!! If you've been and don't go, you know you'll regret it. They're a blast!!

Plus 1 They are a blast. I always have the best time. You get to match up faces to sn. You get to see/runs saws that you may other wise not have a chance to.
If there are saws you're considering getting, mods you're thinking about doing gtg's are the place to come and see it.

I not so sure about my ridin' companion yet, but it looks like I will be there for atleast one day, maybe two.

Hey Banshee, you bringin' that 2100 again? Did you get dogs for it? If not, I could probably make you some....

I'll plan to bring everything I have. I'm hoping to have dogs and some work done to the 2100 and a better chain.

I like to say that anyone who is within a reasonable distance and have that weekend free. There's no reason to miss this gtg.
That is of course unless you have a boat full of drunk girls in bikini's waiting on you to cruise them around the lake, dry them off after swims, rub tanning oil on their tone tight bodies and .............................................What was I talking about?

Frank, you bringing the horses??? :D

Terry glad to see you're gonna make it. We'll have to get Ian here even if we have to call in a bomb threat to his boss. :laugh:

Don't hold me to this fellas but we MAY have a MS362 to play with at the GTG, have to see how it works out by Oct. :cheers:

I'm in...

Let me know when we are movin the big logs and I'll be there.

I have a couple of huge pin oak logs in Memphis from the big ice storm clean up. But it's in an old lady yard and she takes a lot of pride in her yard. So I can't make any ruts at all. If the gound is hard enough we maybe able to get those logs.
I'm thinking we could drive my trailer next to the logs and roll them on using two poles and two ropes and another truck.
If I remember right the biggest log was 32 - 34 inches wide 20 feet from the bell. So they are going to be monsters.

I know where a 5 foot plus monster white oak is at, but it would weeks to get out, if it's not rotted in the middle. It's the one tree I said no to last year. Didn't want nothing to do with it. One of biggest trees I've ever seen around here and it's surrounded by Devil's thorning needles to make it that much harder.

Latest posts

Back