Whos up for a GTG 25mi North of Louisville KY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the suspense guys just wanted to get all my ducks in a row before I made anything official. ;)
(Still having trouble rounding up the logs)

Alright here it is, first weekend in October, I'm thinking I'll make this a two day'er Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th, bring a tent or camper and stay the night shoot the shat around the campfire kinda thing. It's a long drive to most of the GTGs and it's a bit of a chore to put it all in one day. Every time I leave one of these things I always think how much fun it would be to just sit around the fire and shoot the shat with these guys, so I thought drive in on Saturday stay and play, camp, eat, drink and be merry, and head out Sunday should make things a lot nicer for everybody.

So what do you say fellas put your name down and let me know??

Erick, this sounds like a great time. Straight down I65 huh? I know I can make the KY line in like 4 hrs but I'm not sure about dragging the camper down, I just checked it this weekend and this freaking Dodge is doing 8-9mpg pulling it.........

I can't commit right now, but we will see whats happening when it gets a little closer.

Erick, this sounds like a great time. Straight down I65 huh? I know I can make the KY line in like 4 hrs but I'm not sure about dragging the camper down, I just checked it this weekend and this freaking Dodge is doing 8-9mpg pulling it.........

I can't commit right now, but we will see whats happening when it gets a little closer.

Don't worry about the camper. Maybe you could share Fish's manservant's tent.

Yeah, all of the sudden 8-9 mpg isn't looking so bad, huh.

As long as were trading I my vote goes for Winsor.
It's been awhile but they have some really nice strippers there.
If we can't trade Chicago for Winsor. How about we just trade our hairy Amish strippers for their strippers then?

I live across the street from a corn maze that should be up and running by then. They have a "Family Farm" with a small petting zoo, a play area for the kiddies, and a pumpkin patch (if any grew this year :dizzy:) to get your Halloweenie punkins.
You don't reckon the Huber's would object to all them saws scaring off the customers, do ya?
:greenchainsaw:

Eric, like 'Tater Salad says; once you've seen one woman naked,, you wanna see the rest of 'em!!!

ERICK MY MAN!!!!! what Cincinnati Suds can Andre and I bring? Any room for a little gun play? I am soooo looking forward to this!!!!!

Better leave tomorrow

Any room for a little gun play?

There is a nice little gun range about 10-15 minutes away, Henryville forestry. It's around 100 yards or less of shooting. I like it because it's a very scenic park, with some nice views. It even has a fire tower that over looks the park .
There's fishing and hiking too and it's all free. But you have to have a fishing license to fish.

There is a nice little gun range about 10-15 minutes away, Henryville forestry. It's around 100 yards or less of shooting. I like it because it's a very scenic park, with some nice views. It even has a fire tower that over looks the park .
There's fishing and hiking too and it's all free. But you have to have a fishing license to fish.

Yes there is, we used to take horses down there at the forestry and trail ride in the fall and spring, I could take you to the gun range by horseback but haven't a clue on how to get there from the road?? The fire tower down there is pretty neat too.

hope you got a big horse....

This big enough:) Hope you don't mind bare back!!

BelgianLogging003.jpg

Latest posts

Back