Why Aren't You Guys staying on Topic?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes the CR500 I used to have a 1995 but I sold it to a friend in early 98 and went out and bought a 2002 ATK406 I love this bike the one thing I don't like is the Left side kickstart,I let my buddy try it out one day and when he went to fire it he did'nt put the decompression valve and went to kick it :eek: man did that thing cut his shin up....

Later Rob.

Well since were still on topic heres a pic of my T/A I just bought out in Iowa last week anyone want to go for a ride??Theres 640ci of raw horsepower 936HP to be exact at least thats what the Dyno said..

Hey Babcock maybe we can take this down to Dans for the ECC

Last edited:
You really scared em into staying right on topic.

I see Keener is now challenging Glens as master splurting $2 words on a 50 cent audience.

You know the thought just struck me; we ought to offer a Master of BS degree on AS. We could have niminations, and then take the top five and do a poll.

We could also offer a travely trophy for knocking threads of topic the most often.

Writting while drunk, that offers other possibilities.

We should recognize people for their natural talents.

Marty your right we could but it will probally cost me 5,000 just in fuel to get it down there you know 114 oct is'nt cheap nowadays...

Later Rob.

And the award goes to....

"We could have niminations, and then take the top five and do a poll."

I nominate Tony for "Grumpiest Shop Owner".:rolleyes:

Tony,

Keener's words were really only worth about a buck and change, but he sure strung 'em together nicely - surely better than me by enough to win the AS Articulation trophy.

Did you tailor those other three categories just for me?  I could compete in all of the events, maybe even place well in a couple of them.

Glen

I think maybe a year ago, I got tossed off TSF for not staying on topic, but I did learn my lesson, and I never waver from the original post, as you may have noticed.
John

I guess I'll try my hardest to stay on topic from this day forward but I may stray every now an then..Hey John are you goin' into the cordwood business now??

Later Rob..

Safety First

Aside from the photo poses, Gypo stands in a barrel when he splits wood. Easier on the Sorrels.

Frank

Only $1.10 Glens and thats Canadian, so in real U.S. dollars adds up to about 37 cents.

Rob,
That ATK is an incredible motorcycle,I got a chance to spend a few hrs on one last summer in the woods.At first,I
couldnt quite get a grip on using the left leg to start it but I managed!
I also have a completely street legal XR600 with a HRC 628 kit in it. I could use it to pull my left behind tree stumps out of the ground if you know what I mean! Right now its kind of in Super Motard trim with street tires and 100+ mph gearing.
Bwalker,You have an AF from Service Honda or did you do your own?
One of these days I'll probably spring for one.
You can never have too much fun............

Mike,

I know exactly what you mean about the XR600R my friend has one and that thing I could probally use for a skidder :D tons of low end in those bike,as far as the ATK goes I rode my friends 88 and I loved it so I sold my bike and went and got the new 406 the thing is a animal kinda reminds me of the old Can Ams..

Now for the car you bet your a$$ it's as straight as it looks I'm thinking about re selling in the spring since I already have a few T/A's in my shop.This car will yank the front wheels and drag that bumper for as long as you keep your foot into the throttle seriously!!You do'nt want to know what I paid for it I stole it from a buddy I know cause he had some bills he needed to pay..How about we say it was under $12,000...

Later Rob..

Keener,

I was thinking more long the lines of U$1.67

As in many things in real life, though, it's not so much what you got as how you use it.

Glen

True but, on the topic of staying on topic, which was Johns original topic, have we remained topical vis a vis the topic at hand.
Stated with the context of your last post in mind, have we remained sufficiently off topic to give evidence of Johns original point?

Back