WI/MN/IA GTG March 13th 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodyman

woodyman

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php
Guns are good. Maybe I can talk the neighbor into bringing his little ahhemm cannon..
We'll find somewhere to set up a target. Do you like old cars?
If you mean old cars to shoot at then yes.Last fall some hillbillies showed up and my brother and I allready had the guns out :hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks like we are getting mostly ready. Shop is a little cleaner now. It will be a bit muddy. We might have to get a little creative with the parking depending on how many cars we get. Might have to put the early birds to work a little on friday night.:cheers:

redlinefever

redlinefever

ArboristSite Operative
let me kknow jd i can be there earlier if need be !! i was thinkin bout stoppin by boyds also forgot the home brewed houch guess i will have to send it in the mail also what time do u get off????????????????

wi50

ArboristSite Operative
Was hopeing to get to mess with some chains on friday but have to go south for a class. I had some things come up that NEED to be taken care of on Saturday, meetings in the morning on things that need to be filed before monday and a possiable family issue on my wifes side. I'll try my best to get there. Life and work seam to get in the way of fun.

rbmopar

rbmopar

ArboristSite Operative
Was hopeing to get to mess with some chains on friday but have to go south for a class. I had some things come up that NEED to be taken care of on Saturday, meetings in the morning on things that need to be filed before monday and a possiable family issue on my wifes side. I'll try my best to get there. Life and work seam to get in the way of fun.

That sucks. Hopefully you can make it later on. We'll make sure to save you some beer. I was really looking forward to checking out your rifles.

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.

So what you're really saying is that you're waiting by the mailbox for that MS650 to show up...

Just Kiddin! Hope you can make it.

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
let me kknow jd i can be there earlier if need be !! i was thinkin bout stoppin by boyds also forgot the home brewed houch guess i will have to send it in the mail also what time do u get off????????????????

I'll be at Boyd's till 4 or 5. We see how things go. Heading down to breakfast now. See you boys later.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
You guys have a good time we'll check all your pic when we get back from our Mo GTG. Two GTG the same day, thats a bunch of saws! I haven't looked hope you have good weather, we got a little rain coming.