still no payment from Jazak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think Jazak must be a teenager talking big talk about his dads company. I am only 18 and my dad owns a big company that makes around 5 million a year but i dont go around bragging about it and putting down people who dont do as well. btw my dads company isnt in trees its in rock quarrys and concrete plants....from what ive read tonite and in the past he is an ****** idiot.....i hope all turns out well for you ralph cuz i know what its like to get scammed.....

no, I'm not out anything but time and agravation, and a little cash (depreciated value) whatever. and buying another saw that with this one inhand, I didn't need, but that was my end, not his, though he helped. all I wanted was a reason, like hi, bye, go to hell, say something. guess I asked for too much.

I don't know Jazaks user name on ebay, or anyother site for that matter. this was on our in house trading post, and here is all it pertains too anyway. I'm sure someone will go through some trouble and get it, but I'm done with the deal.

I can take paypal, but didnt want to on this deal because I wanted/needed to turn around and hand the cash to my local dealer for the other saw, and thats not too easy with paypal. now if I was ordering online, paypal would have been fine.
-Ralph

I hear ya man. It's more of a matter of principle for you ... I'm that way also. I can't stand people that feel like they have to prove that they are 'big time' but then end up looking like morons because they are full of it. Even if he did send you two checks or whatever, you gotta be pretty non-bright to mess up mailing an envelope.

The way I've become over the years is, I expect people to be d-bags and if they are polite, trustworthy, or just good in general, that's when I begin to respect them.

My wife took this photo of some guy looking in the basement window to see if I had any saws for sale. He said that he was from New Jersey.

Hey Jazac...You said AS needs more members who aren't from the south and midwest. I'm from California. And you're an idiot. Any other westerners care to voice an opinion?
Well I'm from the Northeast and I don't think he's an idiot. I think he's a doofus.

Jaz,

In Montana when you make a deal, you follow through. I understand it's different in NJ. Hose your neighbor is an OK businees proposition there.... I'm sorry for you.

Also, you should probably read the Bill of Rights. The First Ammendment guarentees the right of free speach. It guarentees that the GOVERNMENT won't interfere with speach. There is no right that guarentees you a right to say whatever you want on a private or public forum. Sorry. You can be banned at any time for anything and have no recouse.

I'd save you money on talking to your attorney about Ralph. He will laugh at you and send you a bill.... Of course you can do with the bill what you did to Ralph...

Jim

Jim, where in MT are you?

I can see why he wanted his posts deleted.

Jared aka jazak from Kocaj Tree & Evergreen Lawn Care
Sure seems like a kid after reading his posts here and other sites.
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Ralph is diligently going through the archives and deleting all his posts as demanded as we speak.:dizzy:

Ralph, I would have gave him a week and then found someone eles to buy the saw, You can mail anything and get it in a week.

That silly Rabbit, Jazac trix are for kids.

FWIW, there is an ebay user with the name jazak in NY. Only one transaction, and it was years ago. I saw this clown on another forum warning folks to stay away from F-350s because they were not heavy enough. Wonder what year truck he was talking about. I am under the impression that the older trucks were more heavy than the new ones.

Last edited:
Ralph, I would have gave him a week and then found someone eles to buy the saw, You can mail anything and get it in a week.

I agree. Eventhough Jazak sounds like quite a character I don't have too much sympathy for Ralph still having the saw. Its kinda ironic in the last few days we've seen two opposite sides of transactions that went awry.

1) BigDaddy the buyer, not being able to get ahold of the seller.
2) Ralph not being able to get the buyer to complete his end of the transaction.

In both cases, the PO'd parties should have just looked elsewhere after the communication lines were broken.

In both cases, the PO'd parties should have just looked elsewhere after the communication lines were broken.

I'm sure if the lines of communication between Ralph and jazak were broken he would have sold to someone else. But it sounds like the lines were open and a bunch of BS was coming from jazak's end.

In Ralph's case potentially Jazak was still communicating, but after a bunch of failed promises I would consider them to be broken/unreliable.

Your check is in the mail.

Hey Jakaz,

I just sent you a check this morning.
$ 500.00. Just like you asked.
Hope this will get you out of trouble.
I wont tell anyone. ;)

jazak should have been a man of his word and purchased the saw from beagley . instead of giving him the run around he could have sold it to another person. instead jazak put him in a bind with his dealer jazak should be ashamed to stiff people on a deal. some body will stiff him on a deal or money someday he will see how it feels.

Latest posts

Back