Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast at T-Dawgs! 7:00 am Sunday.

Lets get a count so we can warn them if needed. Just copy and paste and add your name.

1. Grandpatractor.
2. tree monkey
3. pele55
4. pele jr
5. Steve NW WI
6. GrizzlyAdams86
7. Andydodgegeek
8. Sarahdodgegeek?
9.Duane +1
10. Boyd
11.Todd
12. Mikey
13. MN Ripper
14. Jake must have got off!
15. HEAVY FUEL + 1 or 2

Laying under my tractor... Waiting for Dennis to get here with the wrenches...
Thinking about taking a nap...
Pushing brush did a number on a fuel line...:msp_angry:

vyda4y2y.jpg

3e2e5e2u.jpg

juzy3ude.jpg

Just got home, unloaded saws, showered up, now sitting in easy chair in my underwear relaxing and checking out some arborist site action. Had a good time today playing with the wood. Always good to see some of the fine AS folks. We got some pictures we will try to get them posted up.

Great day for cutting and hanging with great people. Sometimes Andy a little less info is ok :msp_scared:

Great day for a Great Cause

Today was a blast. Nice to see what people can do when they get together and help out. Glad to help a few less fortunate as well. I will definately be attending the next.

Thanks to all that helped today! Good weather-Great fellowship-All for a great cause!:rock:

More pics and video to follow.....................

Interfaith Caregivers sure wants to thank everyone for all of your hard work and for saving Dumpy.
We often wonder what we would do without the Arborists. Denny would be putting logs on the splitter and Ben (his dad) would be asleep at the lever. What has been done would take years for us to do. Thank you so much.
About Dumpy, for those of you who don't know our old faithful dually caught fire and almost started a brush fire. Denny and John put out the fire and Boyd, Andy, JD and Sarah came to the rescue. I thought we were going to have to have a funeral for Dumpy, but Boyd said she is resting comfortably and will live again. Thanks to all for everything and thanks for saving our baby dump truck. You are the best.
Love the pictures.
Barb & Denny

Back