Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

It's actually Pele55 breaking wind!

I feel it necessary that I should make it to the next one two being I have raised some Cain in the Burnett county area in my days. Let me know when this is going to happen and I will round up some guys and give a helping hand.

High Holy Week in WI starts Saturday. Hard to cut much wood with a deer rifle in one hand and string cheese in the other!

:hmm3grin2orange:

I feel it necessary that I should make it to the next one two being I have raised some Cain in the Burnett county area in my days. Let me know when this is going to happen and I will round up some guys and give a helping hand.

Burnett county Wi, the only county in the U.S. to have 2 county Fairs & Deer hunters bring 338 mags to shoot deer 30 yards away....

You just wanna run muh new to me 372 hot saw.....

So it was you that sneaked in and bought it while I was debating what "fast" meant to those New York boys???
Still don't know if they know what it means, but I'll assume they do...
:msp_sneaky:

If ya got an itch to do some cutting ill be out in the woods this weekend. ALOT of red oak to cut. My deer season is done, I was successful. Plan on eating some more of Sarahs venison chili at the charity cuts.

Burnett county Wi, the only county in the U.S. to have 2 county Fairs & Deer hunters bring 338 mags to shoot deer 30 yards away....

I know some of those guys! I'm a two sevennty guy myself, but when I go up to prowl the big woods north of the County O landing, I bring the old Remington 141 in .35 Remington. 240 grains of stop em in their tracks, and with 6 in the chute and 1 in the tube, if you run out of ammo before you get a deer, it's time to quit anyway.

Down home, my average shot is about 200 yards from my stand to where they sneak out of the woods headed for the swamp.

I know some of those guys! I'm a two sevennty guy myself, but when I go up to prowl the big woods north of the County O landing, I bring the old Remington 141 in .35 Remington. 240 grains of stop em in their tracks, and with 6 in the chute and 1 in the tube, if you run out of ammo before you get a deer, it's time to quit anyway.

Down home, my average shot is about 200 yards from my stand to where they sneak out of the woods headed for the swamp.

My wood cuttin will be sundays only here for a while. I just got out of a meeting where they released us for unlimited overtime til further notice!! The money will be nice but id rather be standing behind a fast saw cuttin wood with my friends!!

Latest posts

Back