Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as Im recovered from my minor surgery I should be able to make that work too. Then It gives me a reason to go to the cabin. The only conflict is I still have July 2011 storm damage to clean up there but hey this is for a good cause. Just tell me what I need to bring as this will be my first GTG.

That sounds good to me too! What do we need? In the pics i see most of the wood is cut. We have a nice splitter and some fiskars that would follow us up there!

I will contact Denny today and see where the need is. We have wood to split and haul at the One Shot but Denny has alot of both cutting and splitting to do at his place too!

We can do Friday night safety meeting/chow at my place again...I'll have to scoot out for a few hours, my son has a basketball game in Luck but you guys know where the fridge is.

If we get up there in time, I think we may just be watching a ball game...
The kids can get a little rowdy though...
we'll leave the cowbells at home...

If we get up there in time, I think we may just be watching a ball game...
The kids can get a little rowdy though...
we'll leave the cowbells at home...

Varsity starts at 7:30. You'll be up here in time unless you get side tracked like Mitch does.....

5yjumyge.jpg

I will contact Denny today and see where the need is. We have wood to split and haul at the One Shot but Denny has alot of both cutting and splitting to do at his place too!

Hi everyone, Long time no be here. I am up and walking on my new knee and ready to be part of an Arborist weekend. The 8th and 9th are fine with us. Would love to have you. Carmel rolls and cinnamon rolls are ordered and of course cookies are part of the deal. Not sure of the menu, but you can be sure it will be something special. I am so excited, this is the first time I can really take part since my surgeries. At least if I don't do something stupid like run a 5K or go dancing (like either of those are going to happen). I still can't lift heavy logs and don't know how to run a chain saw, but I can split. Remember though, I am old and frail. Hope to see you all soon. Have the best Thanksgiving ever and be safe. ♥ Barb

Back