ported jonsereds on sale for black friday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
I have 2 ported 2253's and 1 2260 sitting on the shelf ready to go right now. i am going to offer them at an unbelievable low price to kick off your holiday shopping.

the 2253's will be $655 pho
the 2260 will be $765 pho

if these saws are not Monday they will go back up to regular price.
here is a link to my webs site for pics http://wickedworksaw.com/woodsportedsaws.htm
you can call my shop number or email me thru my gmail.
better hurry I only have 3 ready to go at the moment. no rainchecks

Last edited:
If anyone misses out on this deal I have a Mini Mac I can send... Good luck to Terry on the sale, great deal for folks who need a saw.

ha ha. Kari and I went to HD to buy a new dryer since ours went out- 10yrs old... Im not fixing- new parts put strain on old etc. Anyways, she said "she wanted both since it would look stupid for them to not match and what if when we need the washer the matching one isnt avail etc". I bought into that line of reasoning and $2400.00 later we have a fancy washer and dryer that are the most aggravating pieces of crap I have ever owned. Wish I had gone the "basic" route and not the "latest technology" route. Had it to do over, I would have bought whatever was $499.00:dizzy:

ha ha. Kari and I went to HD to buy a new dryer since ours went out- 10yrs old... Im not fixing- new parts put strain on old etc. Anyways, she said "she wanted both since it would look stupid for them to not match and what if when we need the washer the matching one isnt avail etc". I bought into that line of reasoning and $2400.00 later we have a fancy washer and dryer that are the most aggravating pieces of crap I have ever owned. Wish I had gone the "basic" route and not the "latest technology" route. Had it to do over, I would have bought whatever was $499.00:dizzy:
When we built our home we went with the fancy stuff, a couple of hundred bucks in repairs later and it's nothing but the cheap stuff from now on, already got our monies worth if'n it breaks, we get a new one.

so, I guess you guys are not looking for the best deal on the net :popcorn:
Terry, you're making it even more painful to be a poor man.

I told that a$$-hat coworker of mine about this........ he's still sitting on the fence about buying his first saw. Grrrrrrr.

Back