ported jonsereds on sale for black friday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello,knock knock knock is this this on. I gots saws and you guys know ya wants em

These are great prices Terry, If I didn't already have a ported 562xp, and a ported CS2253 I would be buying one of each. I also just picked up your 346xp and ms460r. I'm a few thousand over saw budget, but I'm trying to think of every friend I have that might want one.

I paid 740 for my new 562xp a year ago, then paid to have it ported.... It runs awesome, but I have sooo much more money in it than this deal... Makes me feel ripped off..

Has anyone told you, that your prices are too low? lol.

Ha I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to even test run it! I'm in the middle of moving, trying to finish up harvest, and deer hunting.

Hey is that a 3/8 sprocket on that saw, it looked like it but I wasn't for sure.

Wish I could cover a ported one now, but have to settle for a stock 2253 :) Mama hit it hard at the stores yesterday! :eek:

Still gonna love it! :chainsaw:

Thanks Terry!!

Damn Dex- I can't keep up with ya Bro.:ices_rofl:. I went out with Kari Thursday night and Oh MY!:givebeer: Had to do some repos in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge yesterday (that was fun fighting the tourist/shoppers) which allowed her unsupervised shopping. :eek: I havent asked for the receipts yet. Probably wait til Sun night. Calm before the storm man!:chop:

You can always make a mistake and swap my stock one for a ported one ? :rolleyes:

Great deal here for someone!! Awesome saw at an awesome price!!

I have some stock 2260's but the ported one is gone. if you want a ported one at the special pricing I will let you have one. it will be a couple of days before I can get it ready to ship. same thing with the 2188 I don't have one ready to go but can have one really quickly. ill do the 2188 for $1060 with free shipping

Latest posts

Back