ported jonsereds on sale for black friday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't got nothing to do with want, I can promise you that. Heck, even the price is great.......I just have that size saw covered for the time being with some warmed over saws already.

Shea

PS-But.......man I love the way those saws run.

I just had a person ask if the 2260 is still available. fortunately for him it is. no one has cashed in on the savings yet.

I just had a person ask if the 2260 is still available. fortunately for him it is. no one has cashed in on the savings yet.
Hard to believe they are still available!

If I wasn't so saw poor right now, I'd jump on one. Not sure which one. I'll see if I can sell a saw. After years of Stihl use, my BIL now wants a Husky...

Terry does outstanding work. I have one of his ported 2260's and would jump on that 2253 if I didn't have a Husky 550xp that he ported. I did a big cleanup job recently and ran that 550xp for a few
hours with a Pro Lite 16" bar and 3/8 .050 chain and it was a pleasure to use. Can't think of a better lightweight limbing saw than a ported 2253/husky 550xp.

That's a great deal for a ported 2253

I have a couple of stock 2260's power head only. you need to call my store or send and email to my gmail to get a price on them. its so low that im not allowed to post it on the net. we are suppose to post msrp pricing on line

seems that my sig liner has disappeared.......................... shop phone is 423 346 5399

Got it. Emailed you but I'm at my cabin at the moment and calls are "iffy". I'll drive into town in a while were I can call you. Sorry for any delay.

seems that my sig liner has disappeared.......................... shop phone is 423 346 5399
Terry, they setup the new software to limit signatures from displaying more than 5 times in any given thread. Not sure I agree with that but I don't get to make the rules.

Latest posts

Back