066/MS 660 port #'s. Please share your stock #'s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compression 215 warm
Rpm 14,000 at two full turns out on the H
It wasn't easy gettin that comp reading either. :muscle:

I think if this jug hadn't been straight gassed it would be a tad more, I can feel a few light impressions in the plateing. :nofunny:

Should I continue to break these rings in on 32:1 Motul or should I use something to "help" the rings seat a little?

I think if this jug hadn't been straight gassed it would be a tad more, I can feel a few light impressions in the plateing. :nofunny:

Should I continue to break these rings in on 32:1 Motul or should I use something to "help" the rings seat a little?
Popular opinion here has changed over the last few years. Now they're saying doesn't matter if synthetic or non or semi.
Me? Take it easy and rich for a tank, then run it like I stole it

Run it hard and it will seat either way.

I believe the one mike did for mopar is pushin 225
I've done and own a few Husky's i can get close to 220 but I can't keep a stihl starter together long enough to get that high. Advance the ignition the width of the key on saws like these and your average old boy will just have a very soar hand, I'm used to starting these kinda saws and one will still get me now and then. If u want to start them u better put your purse down.

I've done and own a few Husky's i can get close to 220 but I can't keep a stihl starter together long enough to get that high. Advance the ignition the width of the key on saws like these and your average old boy will just have a very soar hand, I'm used to starting these kinda saws and one will still get me now and then. If u want to start them u better put your purse down.
I don't use compression releases either, just one more thing to fail.

Good thing about it, my friends can't borrow it if they can't start it.

066 with 235 is still easier to pull than a 288 with 235 or a 2100 with 190. They feel locked up and it was stock with a base gasket.

Latest posts

Back